Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:51 PM

Default ...

Old 09-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Fox down

Congrats

Old 09-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

awesome. way to go
Old 09-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice.

We need a furbearers license to take foxes and I've never bought one so I just take their pictures.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM

now THAT is a good lookin fox!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:19 PM

Pretty cool kill.

Maybe I'm a sissy but I think I would be afraid of skinning a fox without wearing gloves?[:-]
Old 09-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

awesome!! i dont know about fox being dumb......but if you say so!! ive called them in and watched them get evvvvvery so slightly down wind and take off...(excuse is i was hunting with a buddy...i take my predator hunting like my deer hunting...my buddy wears his camo everywhere [:@]) needless to say he is staying home this year! lol

ive been having a large gray fox come through my honey hole 2 years in a row...i swear he knows when fox season opens coz i havent seen him when its open.....

like Rob said, we need a furtakers license in PA...but i do buy mine because i run coonhounds and tarted predator hunting last year so i get use outta mine....maybe i'll get him this year with the bow....if not, i might head in there with the calls and shotgun this winter....i need a gray pelt tanned to match the red i got last year(called and shotgun)
Old 09-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:19 PM

Are fox even in season this time of year? The pelts must be scrawny. I don't even think about shooting them up here even until November.

Edit:
Just as I suspected, the CT fox season isn't even open yet. (Opens Oct. 18 and hides must be tagged). Maybe you should check to see if what you've done is legal before posting it on the internet?
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Are fox even in season this time of year? The pelts must be scrawny. I don't even think about shooting them up here even until November.

Edit:
Just as I suspected, the CT fox season isn't even open yet. (Opens Oct. 18 and hides must be tagged). Maybe you should check to see if what you've done is legal before posting it on the internet?
i was thinking this earlier, but didnt feel like typing it out. arent legal for a while in KY, dont know about up there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.