Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please >

UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

Old 09-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

Praise the Lord!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Typical Buck

I don't know how I missed this thread.....

But I'm glad to hear everything is looking up for the little guy.

Bowhunters are brothers man!

ORIGINAL: sr77

Just got home from the hospital. They say he is improving and his lungs are very slowly showing some positive signs. They are hoping to move him to a differnt oscillator within a few days which is huge, as he can only be put on that one if he is heading in the right direction. His vital signs are steady right now and the liver seems to have better numbers than 2 days ago which is also good. They were able to lower the amount of oxygen the machine was providing which is also good as it shows he is absorbing more into his bloodstream without help. He is extremely bloated and feels like a sponge from all the fluids in him....he is reacting to sounds and touch, when he hears us his BP goes up a bit and he tried moving a hand today. They sedated him more because they can't have him waking up or moving right now. As of right now all seems calm and it is just a waiting game. I told my family there is a great group of people pulling for him and thinking of them, and that made them all cry. They wanted me to thank all of you for your support. I have never really meant any of you, but wanted you all to know that i feel fortunate to have all of you to turn to in a time of need, your patience and understanding is amazing, its nice to feel like you are a part of one big family......

Shane
Old 09-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Prayers sent!!!

My little guy is getting a big hug when he gets home from school!!! I can't even imagine.............
Old 09-29-2008, 02:43 PM

our thoughts are with you and your family. i'm glad he's improving, and wish a speedy and full recovery.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:45 PM

good luck to your nephew and family
Old 09-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Fork Horn

Prayers sent from Southern Md. Lord, please be with Slade and his family. Let your healing hands reach out to him and grant him a FULL recovery.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...God bless!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:47 PM

WE WILL PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST
Old 09-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Prayers and thoughts sent.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Spike

God be with Shane in this time of need and know that while we may not always understand the reasons for the things you do we believe and trust in you.Be with his family in this there darkest hour and show them your mercy.I ask this in the Lords name amen.

Have you hugged your child today never take one second for granted the worst they could ever do is but a thimble drop in the ocean they are our greatest accomplishments in life.

Quick Reply: UPDATE!!!Guys, Lots of Prayers needed Please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.