Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PA Archers. Where will you be in a week? >

PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

I will be settled into a shack of a cabin with 6 to 8 other knuckleheads, watching hunting DVDs that we have seen a million times over and playing cards. The bathroom is drafty. The roof leaks slightly. I will have already have hit my head on the beam 3 times and be cursing it. Man, I wish it was Oct 3rd.

Getting the gear washed and bagged tonight really has me psyched up.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Right here in my log home turned hunting lodge! I know Q2INWHITETAILS will be joining me for a traditional first day opener. Can't wait!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

As a part-time PA hunter, We are heading to Camp in Clarion Oct 16, 17, 18 for starters. If I get lucky on a nice buck in Ohio, I'll spend a lot more time up there.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Come on guys you know you will all be at the computers talking about how fast your arrows are and how much twist is on your veins. Then someone will bring up the topic of broadheads and 80% of the people think rage are the bomb. Its the same ?'s with the same anwsers.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be in bed already because I'll be waking up WAY earlydue to the fact thatI have to park in a game lands parking area. I want to be the first one there and have nobody see where I'm going even though I have about a mile walk in to the woodlot I hunt.
They picked the cornfield above my stand already so I had to map out an alternate route for opening day today.........the only thing that will keep me out of that particular blind with longbow in hand is a South wind.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be in a ladder stand at my cabin in Somerset Co.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be hunting with a few buddies not far from the game preserve in Germansville area.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be in the bottom bunk here (no, that's not my purse [8D]), getting some sleep. I'm sure before then we will enjoy some time around the campfire telling stories and lies.

I have no idea on where I'll be on that Saturday morning. Depends on the wind, and where my gimp buddy Dan will be able to hike to. He's got a busted up ankle (he's getting old and fragile) so he will get whatever stand/blind is easy to hike to. I'll get second pick after he decides where he wants to sit.

Just finished up all the early/mid season laundry tonight. Should be putting a final tune on the primary hunting rig tomorrow. I'm ready, and I can't wait!.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

He's got a busted up ankle (he's getting old and fragile) so he will get whatever stand/blind is easy to hike to. I'll get second pick after he decides where he wants to sit.
Ok I know it's not nice to pick on the handicapped........but I'm a having a hell of a chuckle picturing Danno getting into a ladder stand at this point.

Just roll his butt down to the foodplot out front.......seems nice and soft down there he probably can't do anymore damage.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

He's got a busted up ankle (he's getting old and fragile) so he will get whatever stand/blind is easy to hike to. I'll get second pick after he decides where he wants to sit.
Ok I know it's not nice to pick on the handicapped........but I'm a having a hell of a chuckle picturing Danno getting into a ladder stand at this point.

Just roll his butt down to the foodplot out front.......seems nice and soft down there he probably can't do anymore damage.

Heh......he wouldn't be the first to hobble down there andtake one.....lol. [8D](That's where Rob hobbled down to and shot his doe last year). I'm thinking about renaming it the gimp blind.

Quick Reply: PA Archers. Where will you be in a week?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.