Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness >

Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness

Old 09-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness

I have been in the market for a safety harness. I am embarrassed to say but I was using the old chest safety straps that came with your treestands. I know..I know they are horrible. But I finally broke down and bought a Loggy Bayou Transformer harness today. I was just curious for those who use them, how do you like them?
Old 09-25-2008, 06:58 PM

Default RE: Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness

I was going to pick it up because of the built in bino holder. They were in cabelas bargain cave for real cheap but only had a small or else I would have bought one. Let us know how you like it.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love mine. I like it so much that even when I'm hunting out of the ground blind, I wear it because it keeps bulky clothing out of the way, and my binocs where I need them. The harness isjust comfortable enough that it's not worth the time to take the binocs off the harness and put on a crooked horn strap setup when I'm going to a blind.

I've used the HSS, and many others.......this is the one I keep going back to. I think I own a good 5-6 different harnesses, but now the othersare kept on backup in case a guest shows up at camp without a harness.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Mo,

I will and I look forward to trying it out. I purchased it off their website which sells for $49.99.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks RJ, Is it fairly light-weight? For what I have read, it seems like it is.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

ttt
Old 09-25-2008, 08:26 PM

DRROCK,

Does that harness come with a lineman's belt? If so could you describe it? I got one last year and i've moved a couple times since i graduated and then on to a job and lost mine, i've got the d-rings but the only strap i can find that looks like it might be it but i'm unsure.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DROCK

Thanks RJ, Is it fairly light-weight? For what I have read, it seems like it is.
Yep, super light weight. To make it lighter (and quieter) I pulled the metal triangles off that are used for the linemans belt. I keep them in my stand backpack and put them in only when I need them.

ORIGINAL: bornhunter04

DRROCK,

Does that harness come with a lineman's belt? If so could you describe it? I got one last year and i've moved a couple times since i graduated and then on to a job and lost mine, i've got the d-rings but the only strap i can find that looks like it might be it but i'm unsure.
Yes, it comes with the linemans belt.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bornhunter04

DRROCK,

Born,
I just ordered it today online, so hopefully I will get it in a few days. It did say it comes with a linemans belt and RJ says it does too.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bought one last year... think I got a medium or a small medium... I'm 6 feet tall... but just a buck 175.... lean muscle mass.... thanks to years of soccer.

I love mine... I don't trip over the straps... nice and light... compact... definately a great buy.

Quick Reply: Loggy Bayou Transformer Harness

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.