Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Elite Z28 Owners >

Elite Z28 Owners

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Elite Z28 Owners

Old 09-15-2008, 04:02 PM

Default Elite Z28 Owners

How are you guys liking your new bows, now that you have had them for a while?

Has anyone written a review that they have a link to? Or if you would like to write one up real quick it would be greatly appreciated

My plan is to get a new bow right after this season is over and this is on the list of contenders. Any input is appreciated fellas
Old 09-15-2008, 04:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Elite Z28 Owners

Well dude Im a firm supporter of bowtech and all its line up..And in my opinion the bowtech general guardian 82nd and 101st are nice bows. I personally shoot the commander me being 6'1" and 300lbs i like a little bigger bow..If I had to write a review on the commander I would say a few things... FAST, QUIET, ZERO HANDSHOCK. And as I said ive been shooting bow for 19 years and out of the 10+ bows ive had hoyt, darton, pse and other brands BOWTECH has got my vote for the best bow ive ever shot/ owned period.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: nissan300ztt

Well dude Im a firm supporter of bowtech and all its line up..And in my opinion the bowtech general guardian 82nd and 101st are nice bows. I personally shoot the commander me being 6'1" and 300lbs i like a little bigger bow..If I had to write a review on the commander I would say a few things... FAST, QUIET, ZERO HANDSHOCK. And as I said ive been shooting bow for 19 years and out of the 10+ bows ive had hoyt, darton, pse and other brands BOWTECH has got my vote for the best bow ive ever shot/ owned period.
Thanks

Has anyone even shot the Z28?
Old 09-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

I know not the answer you were looking for but when i went to elites website its a poor site with very little information. I know ive seen people shoot elite GTO and they are nice bows but i would seriously look into them before blowing $750_$800 on a bow that doesnt offer decent support.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot Bowtech.

Has any reviewed/shot the Z28?

OK, you could send a pm to MichealHunsucker....he and a few of his cronies shoot them.
Maybe he will see this and put forth the imput you are looking for....good luck.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I dont have the funds for one right now, Nor will I have the funds next year either... but I sure loved the way it felt in my hands.

But dont get too ansty. Bowtech is supposedly coming out with the next best thing since sliced bread.[8D]I would wait and see.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

I dont have the funds for one right now, Nor will I have the funds next year either... but I sure loved the way it felt in my hands.

But dont get too ansty. Bowtech is supposedly coming out with the next best thing since sliced bread.[8D]I would wait and see.
That's what I heard, but this OK seems like he is set on a Z28. To each his own....he was (above) informed.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Yes Elite makes a nice bow...but seriously go to their website and youll see..They dont have much for support or product catalogue.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:25 PM

Oh my options are still very wide open. My heart isn't set on anything yet.

I was just wondering about this particular model.

Be looking for morerequests ofreviews on different models soon
Old 09-15-2008, 07:31 PM

MN/Kyle shot it OK....shoot him a pm about it.

I really like the looks of this bow as well.

Quick Reply: Elite Z28 Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.