Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lost my trail cam..hate people >

Lost my trail cam..hate people

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lost my trail cam..hate people

Old 09-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lost my trail cam..hate people

Well,

I had a trail cam out in the back of my property (9 acres) and it is gone. Last checked it on Sunday. Really stinks. The area has cornfields on one side and bean fields on the other side and I live ina development of 41 houses. Three possibilities...the guys who lease the adjoining woods (my back 6 was carved from a 40 acres parcel) were scouting and stole the camera, a neighborhood kid wandered back and stole the camera, or someone from one of the adjoining farms stole the camera.

Guess it is time to post no trespassing sings, for what that is worth. And guess time to take down the hanging stand that was still there.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lost my trail cam..hate people

I tell ya one thing I hate is a thief! They suck period! Sorry about your loss![:@]
Old 09-14-2008, 09:32 PM

Default RE: Lost my trail cam..hate people

they have these new things called locks! and,if you know someone with a welder,a theft proof steel camera box is easy to build!!!i"ve never lost a cam(have four hanging right now) but i have gotten pictures of people and bears trying to tamper with it!!