Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Silliest place to where camo >

Silliest place to where camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Silliest place to where camo

Old 09-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Silliest place to where camo

My wife says my camo turns her on! It is like she goes into esterous every fall.

She's a city girl, but I got her a realtree hat that she wears everywhere now.

Wayne
Old 09-10-2008, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: remington_girl

I know people here like to look good and dress nice and therefor camo only should be wore for its purpose..hunting. But I have worn my camo cap to walmart but you don't usually see people wearing camo here anyway unless they are out hunting.
I mean I have a camo hat that I used to wear all the time too. Granted, I would also be wearing a polo of some sort so I had the "prep-neck" look going on. Got some cool camo shorts that I wear sometimes too. They're HOT!

Nothing's wrong with wearing a little bit of camo.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I would say that its a good idea to wear camo....any time your looking to NOT get laid.
I don't know about that. I'm at a college in Oklahoma that the mascot is "Cowboys."

A camo jacket and some shiny Tony Lamas and it's a pretty safe bet, there will be women near you[8D]

EDIT: Add a belt buckle and it's a sure thing
Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

I would say that its a good idea to wear camo....any time your looking to NOT get laid.
I don't know about that. I'm at a college in Oklahoma that the mascot is "Cowboys."

A camo jacket and some shiny Tony Lamas and it's a pretty safe bet, there will be women near you[8D]
Or just a hat. I was just minding my own business when this chick shows up. The rest is history.[8D]

Old 09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually dont wear "Camo" unless its a hat or something... but 95% of the time you see me, I'll have a hunting related shirt on... deffinatley not a polo guy, t-shirt and wranglers worked for me

Old 09-11-2008, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Im orginally from southern California, please hold your comments.. LOL but believe it or not the whole camo hat thing in so cal is sort of a fashion thing. You see a lot of people girls and guys rocking the camo hat. Granted many of them dont hunt, but some do.... In so cal its such a mixing bowl you just never now. I had an archery shop hat on and this girl was so intrested, come to find out she was orginally from MT and hunts back home every fall. She turned out to be a good GF. so sometimes the camo pays off..
Old 09-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be going to a wedding of a friends in a couple weeks where the grooms men will be wearing camo accessories (vests, ties, ect.). I beleive it'll be the first time I will see camo in church. Not sure if it's real tree or mossy oak. Don't imagine the tux guyhad too big of a selection.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Was it Ben? The time frame is right!
Ya but the guy in the story was only 6 foot and 230. We all know that I haven't seen 230 in about 3 years, and I am a bit taller than that. [8D]
Old 09-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

EDIT: Add a belt buckle and it's a sure thing
Only in Stoolwater!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Was it Ben? The time frame is right!
Good guess, but no.

Quick Reply: Silliest place to where camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.