Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 PM

Default RE: Ok, so- we're all bowhunters, but...

-Building Custom Trucks
-Capentry/Woodworking
-Construction (Building Buildings and such)
-Photography
-My friends. I have some of the best friends in the world and we always have a great time, whatever we do.

At the moment, Comp I and Trig 1613 seem to be holding my attention though[&:]
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting
fishing
canoeing
mushrooms ( not the crazy kind )
home improvement
keeping the gal happy!
Old 09-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Used to love training MMA...and fighting amateur.

Got into NL poker years ago and still love to play tournaments or cash games.

Enjoy teaching my kids new things each day, and continually try to be a better husband to my wife.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:33 AM

I'm married so my wife is very important. I'm very involved in my church, and help lead one of our small groups. I also love classic cars, I'm busy putting money together for my new motor in my 67 mustang.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Site Bouncer

Well the first and foremost thing I do with my spare timeis spendit with my family and friends. I'm known for throwing parties and "get togethers" at a moments notice. I love to laugh and be around folks I care about.After that I try to make room for other "activities". I collect firearms, this is a passion for me, my dad is a collector as was my Father-in Law so I've been around guns and gun collectorsfor as long as I can remember.I also lift weights, I've been doing it since I was abouttwelve or so. I really don't need to lift anymore as my playing days are over but I still do out of habit and enjoyment although the older I get the longer it takes me to recoup.[&:] I also enjoy riding my motorcycle when time permits. I play the guitar and play small gigs at the local clubs and bars with a couple other guys. Mostly cover stuff but we also do our own music. All this of course is squeezed into the times I'm not working.....which seems like all the time!

Oh the joys of owning your own company.[&:]

Old 09-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Fork Horn

For me its all things football. I love playing it, watching it, and playing fantasy football. Poker and fishing come in 2nd and 3rd.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

Hunting, Fishing, Dirt Track Racing, Spending time with the wife and kids and that about takes up my time along with work.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Fork Horn

Skiing - nordic and telemark
all types of fishing - especially from a canoe on a river
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Fishing. About as close to a passion as hunting, and maybe more at times. Trout & smallmouths in particular.

I really like shooting. Handguns mostly, rifles too. Not real good with the scattergun. But alas I don’t get to the range near as often as I used to. I also like to hand load my own ammo.

I like staying physically fit and thru the years played a lot of deck hockey & flag football. From the time I was 18 up until about 2.5 years ago I was also quite the gym rat. I miss it a good bit, but I don’t miss being sore and having nagging aches either.

As most any guy does, I like watching sports. College football & hoops, NASCAR, Hockey, & the Steelers.

Lastly I like good beer. The handcrafted micro-brews from various places. Many of the harvest & Oktoberfest styles being put out this time of year are usually some of my favorites.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:44 AM
New Sheriff

golf
college football

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.