Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

a mans dream

Old 09-07-2008, 01:22 PM

Default a mans dream

my husband and i have been together 4 1/2 years married 3 months. I come from a big hunting family and him aswell. I went out and bought a bow and have practicing and waiting for opening day, i really hope to get somthings, I would really love nothing better then to see him full of joy from me getting my first deer. Anyone have any pointers as to of what to look for opening day or what to expect. I did go out last year but i was wasnt nearly as ready for as excited to go. This year i feel confident!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:43 PM

Default RE: a mans dream

baby steps....sister.. baby steps.....just enjoy the woods and let it all come together in time, don't rush it and get discouraged if doesn't happen the first day. Good luck and have fun!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Landon summed it up be patient! All good things come to those who wait!!Find yourself some good deer sign and set up on it,then everytime you are out hunting these amazing creatures try to learn something! There is so much to learn![8D]even the veterans on here will tell you they learn something new every year hunting!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

huntlikeagurl.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big welcome from Scotland!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck and enjoy the time in the woods.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:17 PM
Typical Buck

post some form pictures those are always nice from girl hunters lol have fun and be safe thats the best pointers u could get just enjoy being out there if you get one you get one
Old 09-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dont be in a hurry, very few real world hunter kill a deer their first time (or year) out. Be patient and practice good ethics and the deer will come to you. Good luck and post pics of what you get!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:30 PM
dws

This is a major man, I mean woman law violation without new bow pictures.[8D]Good luck on opening day.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your husband will be extatic about your first kill, just the fact that your giving it a go is awesome.

Quick Reply: a mans dream

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.