Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Favorite picture from stand >

Favorite picture from stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite picture from stand

Old 09-04-2008, 05:21 PM

Default Favorite picture from stand

It's simple, let's see some of your favorite pictures you've taken from the tree stand (or ground blind)

Here's one of my favorites. This little guy walked darn near right up my ladder before he realized I was there.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Favorite picture from stand

i see a white belly......... i was shaking too bad to get a good pic zoomed in...but ya'll aughta know that sight! beautiful sight!

this is the only live deer ive taken pics of from my stand...didnt realize it was pretty easy to do and get away with...going to do more of that this year when possible..rattled and grunted him in oct 12th...can in on a string

Old 09-04-2008, 05:42 PM

That first one rocks! Doesn't look like it went real far either[8D]
Old 09-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

After filling my only buck tag too early last year, I decided to shoot anotherwithmy camera. I took this pic the very next day from the same stand. It's pretty neat. He was only 5yrds away.I use itas my avatar.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

austin....he went...ohhhh 15-20yds or so.... shot him just to the right of where the pic ends...heres a pic of where i shot him...

he was just to the left of the lone tree in the middle of the pic...between the lone tree and ATV trail...that yellow tree on the left of the pic is the same tree thats on the left of the downed deer pic....for comparision sake...

wish i wasnt shaking so bad...(not really! thats the BEST feeling) but for the pictures sake...i could gotten awsome pics if i wasnt shaking like a leaf(first bow kill)

buddy was on the other side of the mountain grouse hunting...i got on the radio and told him BUCK DOWN!! he unloaded his shotgun and jogged the whole way to me lol...i had to make him climb the tree to get my gear coz i was in no condition to climb down let alone climb down with my gear

took this pic a couple months later of the stand....im standing right where the buck was when i shot him...21yds away

its an old tree lounge my buddy uses as a lock on locked onto the oak or cherry tree...gotta climb the hemlock to get to the stand though...no way of using a rope to haul gear...someone years ago had a wooden stand built there so the hemlock hasnt had a top in years...
Old 09-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

FROM MY HNI JOURNAL PHOTOS

Old 09-04-2008, 06:02 PM

That Fox pic is awesome Rob! Those are such cool little critters. We had a den living on campus last Winter/Spring. I loved watching them between classes.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 09-04-2008, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

I love this pic.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love this pic.
Thanks.

It was a lotnicer before photobucket hackedthe file sizedown.

Quick Reply: Favorite picture from stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.