Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lifetme Hunting License?? >

Lifetme Hunting License??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lifetme Hunting License??

Old 08-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lifetme Hunting License??

Got mine 18yrs ago in WV was $300 then. Is $760 now Hunting/Trapping/Fishing Lifetime
Old 08-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Like critr said in texas its 1000 right now and im really debating on getting it. i think it would be worth it. you dont have to go pick it up froma store or anything they just mail it to you
Old 08-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have them here in Alabama, but they have gone way up over the past few years. I think they are around $400 now, but I'm not sure. I don't have one because I hunt on family land owned by my grandmother. According to Section 9-11-44 of Alabama's Game and Fish laws,you arenot required tobuy a residential hunting license to hunt land owned by a member of your immediate family.I do however buy a single season resident license anyways because I'm in school and occassionally hunt the local national forest and lands of local friends. Resident license is only $24.00.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got mine in 1990 in WV....Hunting/Fishing and Trout Stamp...$400. I wonder if I have gotten my money back? LOL
Old 08-29-2008, 03:49 AM
Typical Buck

ILL IS AROUND $575.00 OR $600.00, USED TO BE A GOOD DEAL, IF YOU HAD ONE AND MOVED OUT OF STATEYOU COULD STILL BUY DEER TAGS AT RESIDENTS PRICES, WELL WHEN THE DEER HUNTING GOT CRAZY, THERE WERE TONS OF NON RESIDENT COMING AND GETTING A P.O.BOX FOR A YEAR AND CHENGING THERE DRIVERS LICENSEAND BUYING A RESIDENT LIFETIME LICENSE, I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO DONE IT, SO OUR WONDERFUL GOVENOR[:@], SEEN THE STATE WAS LOOSING MONEY ON THE OUT OF STATE CRAZE AND CHANGED IT..WE NEED MORE MONEY FOR HIS DAILY PRIVATE JET FLIGHTS AND $600.00 HAIR CUTS..WOW..WOW..WOW..
Old 08-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Indiana had one until a couple of years ago, I got mine the second to last year they offered them, best money I ever spent. [8D]
Old 08-29-2008, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: elkhuntinut

Pennsylvania does not, but New York does for about $700 I believe. Since I hunt NY, I do know that, but since I am a non-resident of NY I am out.

Come on PA...lets get a Lifetime License
X2 couldn't agree more.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

Wyoming does not have lifetime big game hunting licenses. They do have a lifetime conservation stamp, lifetime fishing, and lifetime small game.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

PA does if you are over 65. Its $51 for a hunting and its $101 for the combination which gets you hunting, archery, muzzleloader, and furtaker
Old 08-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: elkhuntinut

Pennsylvania does not, but New York does for about $700 I believe. Since I hunt NY, I do know that, but since I am a non-resident of NY I am out.

Come on PA...lets get a Lifetime License
NY lifetime is $600 for under 65 years of age. It does include the small gameand big game hunting, fishing, and the turkey tag. It does not include bow hunting or muzzleloading.

Quick Reply: Lifetme Hunting License??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.