Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 secondary doe license in pa >

secondary doe license in pa

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

secondary doe license in pa

Old 08-24-2008, 01:37 PM

Default secondary doe license in pa

This is for the Pa guys. Ok i sent in my first doe license in and now i want to send in my secondary. I dont have aother yellow envelope. what do i do?
Old 08-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: secondary doe license in pa

head to wal-mart or someplace that sells liscenses and ask for another

Ryan.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckrubboy

[align=left]This is for the Pa guys. Ok i sent in my first doe license in and now i want to send in my secondary. I dont have aother yellow envelope. what do i do?[/align]
When you say "secondary" are you referring to unsold licenses? If so, there's an application in the Pa Hunting and Trapping Digest for that purpose.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep just ask a license agent for another envelope..........it's a pretty standard question.
I actually got in a mini war with the cutie running the counter at Gander Mt. because she insisted that everyone only gets ONE envelope.
I replied: Then why do we get 3 applications for antlerless licenses that need an official envelope that I can only get here?[&o]

Of course I lost but that's beside the point.
(I had an extra one from last year)
Old 08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Yep just ask a license agent for another envelope..........it's a pretty standard question.
I actually got in a mini war with the cutie running the counter at Gander Mt. because she insisted that everyone only gets ONE envelope.
I replied: Then why do we get 3 applications for antlerless licenses that need an official envelope that I can only get here?[&o]

Of course I lost but that's beside the point.
(I had an extra one from last year)
Matt,I think that you only get one application, but it has three sections to it? You can put as many as three applications (not the same person)in a single envelope though. Isn't this correct, or am I missing something?
Old 08-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

We get one antlerless app.(not able to me duplicated) Then in the section in the rule book, there is the app for unsold antlerless tags. This can be copied and mailed in on Aug 25th for a second doe permit.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I need 4 envelopes for all the tags I get in a season. Many places are stingy and don't like to give you extras. [:@]
Old 08-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

We get one antlerless app.(not able to me duplicated) Then in the section in the rule book, there is the app for unsold antlerless tags. This can be copied and mailed in on Aug 25th for a second doe permit.
That's what I thought. You initially get only one application.Your second app has to be for an unsold tag.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

When I bought my license at Gander, she handed me 3 envelopes cause that's what I asked for and also handed me $20 off my next $100 purchase.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

When I bought my license at Gander, she handed me 3 envelopes cause that's what I asked for and also handed me $20 off my next $100 purchase.
I only got 2 (same Gander) and 20 off my next 100 purchase. I had to go back and ask for a 3rd.

Quick Reply: secondary doe license in pa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.