HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   First 30 minites with the LW sit and climb (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/259239-first-30-minites-lw-sit-climb.html)

early in 08-24-2008 03:48 PM

RE: First 30 minites with the LW sit and climb

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: early in

ORIGINAL: Germ

I just took mine out and tried it as a hand climber, I was 1 min 37 seconds faster[8D]

Then again I am younger than Jeff[8D]
You're the man!;):D:D
If I used it like a hand climber more,I could get faster;)

If you want,I could always let you use my tree spikes.:D:D:D

Germ 08-24-2008 03:53 PM

That's ok, Ibought a sit n climb for a few reasons
Easier to climb and safer. No mattter what brand I might own those are the main two reaons why I wanta sit n climb.

It never dawn on me to try to use a sit n climb like a hand climber until I read this thread.

GMMAT 08-24-2008 03:56 PM

I can't help it, EI......

Do you realize how much of an ...Deleted by CalHunter... you come across as......when you try to berate me for being a beginner with this stand (whatever that means)......when you readily admit you don't tie off when you climb??????

...Deleted by CalHunter...I could climb a LOT faster if I didn't love myself and my family!

You have no credibility here. I wish you and your family luck. I hope you don't become a statistic.

GMMAT 08-24-2008 04:03 PM

I never said this was a full on "review". I'm giving my impressions as I go along. Sue me.

I'm just not drinking the LW kool-aid. It's a really good stand. I mentioned a few PAGES ago that the 20 minutes was no magic number. My point was.....it's quicker to climb using the hand climber method than the REALLY archaic method with THAT bar on THAT stand.

Again.....great stand....and I'll grow to probably love it. But the holy grail it is not.....for now.

Hillbilly.....yeah....I'm lying. I didnt really buy one....lol:D I didn't order GWW straps for my imaginary stand, either.

You got me! I'm outed!:D:eek:

buckeye 08-24-2008 04:33 PM

You guys can say what you want but I don't use the sit and climb feature either. I use the climbing portion as a hand climber.

I bought this stand over the hand climber for the comfort factor.

Germ 08-24-2008 04:45 PM

Buckeye and GMMAT

Going against the grain:D

GMMAT 08-24-2008 04:49 PM

Scott:

Do you reckonit has anyting to do with being over 5' tall

[8D]:D

Germ 08-24-2008 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Scott:

Do you reckonit has anyting to do with being over 5' tall

[8D]:D
Blow me, LMAO

Matt / PA 08-24-2008 04:54 PM

Blow me, LMAO
Whoa!.......15 yards. Unsportsmanlike conduct.

[:-]

hillbilly archer 08-24-2008 05:06 PM

Well, I'm gonna get out while I can, lol. The name calling has started and I'm gonna try not to get sucked into the mumbo jumbo any worse,
good luck GMMAT, I hope your stand works out for you in the end. Everyone have a safe and fun season.;)