Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MOBOW Needs Help >

MOBOW Needs Help

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MOBOW Needs Help

Old 08-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default MOBOW Needs Help

He's fixing the damage on his truck. If any of you all have duct tape you don't need, please PM Mobow and let him know. He says this about a 50 roll fix.

Thanks in advance for helping a brother in need.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: MOBOW Needs Help

just dont get any wrincles and clip any loose gauze strands where you made your tears should take care if it. for turn signal lenses, colored siran wrap. yes i know, thats red neck.........see above avatar!! [8D]Im proud of ya Mobe
Old 08-22-2008, 04:35 PM

Hey, is it alright that I only have camo duct tape?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Poor poor Donnie. But that is funny AF.[8D]

Old 08-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

any duct tape will suffice, he is afterall from Missouri. Please PM him and tell him how many rolls you can send him. That'll get him going.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:45 PM

I will have you know........I've got the Danger Ranger all fixed back up...I'm just waiting on my new grill (should be here tuesday) and I've gotta get a new bug deflector. Ok, ok.....The fender is still all smashed in too. BUT, I've got new headlights and new blinkers, so she's back to being road legal.

And, I didn't use any duct tape, thank you. JB WELD!! LOL..no, not really that either. Man, it's tore up worse than I thought. I'm also going to need to get a new mounting grille, take all the lights back off, and replace that grille. It's got everything shifted over about....2 inches, and the headlights don't line up quite right.....We had to do some serious pounding and prying to get the bulbs in the housing.....That mounting grille was only broke in like.....10 places, that's not bad, is it?? Holy crap but that stuff is expensive though.

And I only used a bottle of rubbing compound and I don't know how much elbow grease to clean that headlight lens up.....it's been sitting in a salvage yard for I don't know how damn long.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Use the grey, the camo stuff just doesn't stick as well.[&:]
Old 08-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobow

I will have you know........I've got the Danger Ranger all fixed back up...I'm just waiting on my new grill (should be here tuesday) and I've gotta get a new bug deflector. Ok, ok.....The fender is still all smashed in too. BUT, I've got new headlights and new blinkers, so she's back to being road legal.

And, I didn't use any duct tape, thank you. JB WELD!! LOL..no, not really that either. Man, it's tore up worse than I thought. I'm also going to need to get a new mounting grille, take all the lights back off, and replace that grille. It's got everything shifted over about....2 inches, and the headlights don't line up quite right.....We had to do some serious pounding and prying to get the bulbs in the housing.....That mounting grille was only broke in like.....10 places, that's not bad, is it?? Holy crap but that stuff is expensive though.

And I only used a bottle of rubbing compound and I don't know how much elbow grease to clean that headlight lens up.....it's been sitting in a salvage yard for I don't know how damn long.
Man, I try and do a good deed so you're truck will fit into your environment and YOU start carrying on airs like you are too good for that area. Ya ain't living in some high falluting area like KC!!! And here I thought you were a "good old boy". I am really disappointed grasshopper!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah, us dudes from KC, we use that Bondo stuff. We could turn that their truck into a Bondo Buggy!
Old 08-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big Sissy[8D]Tie them headlights up with bailing wire and drive it like you stole it. After all, it is a Ford Ranger.[:-]Geesh.

J/K

Quick Reply: MOBOW Needs Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.