Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Non pro hunters

Old 08-20-2008, 06:35 PM

Default Non pro hunters

How many of you would like to see a tv show with average guys taking deer. I think a show with the average Jo would make a better show then the one with the so called pros. Let me know what you think.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:08 PM

Default RE: Non pro hunters

I think it would be too expensive to make without sponsors and then the whole show would be adertising. The best show like this is Dream Season when thay have the couples film each other in thier own set ups.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:35 PM

It would be kewl to see the avg joe. Just dont see it making money and getting canceled soon after being air'd
Old 08-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah I started a thread just like this one with that same idea a while back. Didn't get quite the following I'd hoped. But yeah, I'm still for it. Don't wanna re-type all my reasons again, I guess it's still in the archives somewhere.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:15 PM

White Knuckle Productions.......Im just sayin.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

America has been McDonalized....all they want is bigger. They want big antlers to put on tv shows, not guys working hard to harvest deer in tough places.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

White Knuckle Productions.......Im just sayin.
DITTO
They Are The Breath Of Fresh Air I Had Been Waiting For In A Bowhunting DVD For The Longest Time,
Old 08-21-2008, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

check out whitetail addictions! It is a great show and there are no big name hunters and they never even talk about any guides,etc. It is one of my favorites. They feature one or two average guys each week with their own footage.

rick
Old 08-21-2008, 05:02 AM
Dominant Buck

It probably wouldn't be as entertaining. How many times have you seen the guest, or kid, or whoever that's not in front of a camera as a rule kind of freeze up and stumble for something to say. As close as you'll get to a good non pro being able to speak up would be.... well let me see. Who could it be. OF COURSE..... ME!!!!![8D] I'd say our very own HBTV guys are probably more what you're looking for. BUT ALAS, they too will soon be PROS and popular like all the Jordans and Primos. And just think. We saw 'em first. I know what you're saying, but to put out these videos it's a long year and has to be a way of life. Lots of work and time spent. They go through a lot film and time to produce 19 minutes of airtime footage.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:34 AM
Fork Horn

if someone does start a show i hope the ladies arent wearing makeup.

Quick Reply: Non pro hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.