Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Big Boy!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Big Boy!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: stabnslab_WI

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Nothing Im sure he is dead already
Very postive reply

He looks around 140 to me, and he'll be alot bigger this year.
Opps sorry!!! I forgot nothing negative on huntingnet. Hows your friends buck doing. Get your camera's off his bait pile yet! J/K that was negative.
Negative is fine....but how would you know about that buck? lol

Jealosy?
How could anyone forget!! You acted like you had a wet dream or something (don't take that to heart) but its your buddies buck. That is like me going over to my neighbors land and posting pics of his non-typicals and using them as my avatar. Am I jealous...yep, I wish that was my trail cam photo.

Hm I thought I remember Caleb saying the camera was only 500 yards off of the property border. And last I heard deer COULD travel 500 yards. They might not anymore though I have no idea
Old 08-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey stabnslab_WI, do you have a problem with me or something?

I only asked what you would know about somebody else's deer......and only because you through out a negative comment

And i don't think what me and my hunting partners do with our trail cams is any of your business.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Nothing Im sure he is dead already
Very postive reply

He looks around 140 to me, and he'll be alot bigger this year.
Opps sorry!!! I forgot nothing negative on huntingnet. Hows your friends buck doing. Get your camera's off his bait pile yet! J/K that was negative.
Negative is fine....but how would you know about that buck? lol

Jealosy?
How could anyone forget!! You acted like you had a wet dream or something (don't take that to heart) but its your buddies buck. That is like me going over to my neighbors land and posting pics of his non-typicals and using them as my avatar. Am I jealous...yep, I wish that was my trail cam photo.

Hm I thought I remember Caleb saying the camera was only 500 yards off of the property border. And last I heard deer COULD travel 500 yards. They might not anymore though I have no idea
Still his buddies photo!!! Anyways the last time I was ganged up by little kids was in gradeschool
Old 08-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Fork Horn

This is my trail cam i hunt on 72 acres and we are surrounded by farmland so we hold deer really good and theres not many hunters around us soo yea this si on my land.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buckmaster519

This is my trail cam i hunt on 72 acres and we are surrounded by farmland so we hold deer really good and theres not many hunters around us soo yea this si on my land.
I think it got high jacked to the buck in Siman08's avatar.
Anyway Buckmaster, what part of Texas was yours taken in?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Fork Horn

Hill country mostly its in Coke county, some pretty nice deer round here and if you look on my 2 other posts there are some more deer from this same place
Old 08-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hill country mostly its in Coke county, some pretty nice deer round here and if you look on my 2 other posts there are some more deer from this same place
I saw some of the other pictures, it looks like you're gonna have a good year!
Old 08-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

yea but all of these are from last year and we didnt have much of a year last year because we got so much rain ( which we are not used to ) and the deer had a lot to eat and so they werent coming to the feeders and i dont know if you hunt off of feeders but down here in texas there aint much else to do so i hope im not offending you.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

yea but all of these are from last year and we didnt have much of a year last year because we got so much rain ( which we are not used to ) and the deer had a lot to eat and so they werent coming to the feeders and i dont know if you hunt off of feeders but down here in texas there aint much else to do so i hope im not offending you.
Nope it's not legal up here, but hey, if it's legal, have at it!
Good luck this season bro
Old 08-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

A.O.K buddy calm down......thank you all for the wonderful conversation. Nice buck, I hope you guys don't fight over it in the future. Siman 08, the only problem is when you say dumb things like "this is real positive with a dumb smily face on it" of course Im going to say something about it. Why do you have to quote what I say! Really it wasn't that bad. Most big bucks die it happens. If it was a recent photo then I would say "go get him" and good luck. So go get a glass of warm milk and have mommy tuck you in, it obivious you have been up too late.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.