Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Not quite a shooter...but still nice to see >

Not quite a shooter...but still nice to see

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not quite a shooter...but still nice to see

Old 08-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Not quite a shooter...but still nice to see

I don't know if hunting a place where that bucks isn't a shooter would be a paradise or a curse!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

NOT a shooter???
Old 08-18-2008, 03:31 PM

Heck I dont know if Bill Jordan would pass that fella?
Old 08-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys, what would you say he would score? Where we hunt it isn't extremely pressured and is on 300 acres. I know he is a dandy buck but like I said before, he could be a stud next year. We don'tadopt the philosophy that if we don't shoot it somebody else will. We just can't think that way. I will pass on thisbuck not necessarily b/c I can shoot something bigger this year but for what he might become next year. Call me crazy but this is what my hunting partners and I are trying to develop on our land.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

Well guys, what would you say he would score? Where we hunt it isn't extremely pressured and is on 300 acres. I know he is a dandy buck but like I said before, he could be a stud next year. We don'tadopt the philosophy that if we don't shoot it somebody else will. We just can't think that way. I will pass on thisbuck not necessarily b/c I can shoot something bigger this year but for what he might become next year. Call me crazy but this is what my hunting partners and I are trying to develop on our land.
drummer,

I know most of us are giving ya a hard time but thats just becasue we would love to see him on our walls If you believe that he can survive in your area and become even more of a stud next year then more power to ya. Im jeolos
Old 08-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats a good buck and i hard one to pass, heck he could be 2.5, look at how small his body is, he just has awesome genetics, i would love to see that guy at 5.5 years old
Old 08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Dominant Buck

He looks like a deer only bigger. TWACK!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: louddrummer69

300 acres? I was guessing you were hunting 3000 +, not 300.

If I passed on bucks like that hunting would be no fun. It'd be 'watching' instead of hunting. qdm is great, but I'd like to shoot something every once in a while.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

not everyone hunts 200 inch deer only. That would be a definite trophy in mybook. Only way I pass him is if my arrow went right past him

Quick Reply: Not quite a shooter...but still nice to see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.