Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window >

Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

Old 08-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Spike

Default RE: Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Another Attempt

wow, the resolution is great in that pic. the color seems off though
Old 08-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, I know you are out at a pig roast or something today....but don't be surprised if you see a trail camera down there when you get back home.....We will get a good pic and look at this guy.....I am pumped bud.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ALso....got 214 pics out of the back plot today....the G2 buck is back.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: livbucks

That's real good!
I had a heck of a time stopping the video from Photobucket.
And they were always so blurry from the compression.
You did real good! I can count points in your attempt.
In my video editing software I can go frame by frame so I picked the best one. I didn't think of this previous. I also didn't think to Alt/prntscn to paint and then take my photo editing software to save it and put it to Photobucket.

Thanks to Ben / PA, very generous to set up a trail camera. Thank bud...hopefully he'll show up. Now I don't have to get up in the morning to watch for him. The trail around my house is somewhat a funnel. The trail used to go through where my house is and when I built they moved down hill slightly. I think I'm hanging a stand.

And thanks guys, I hope to see him, get a photo or video of him to show ya's. That'd be cool, even more cool to drop him. I don't know if he's a shooter to ya'll but I'll take him in a heart beat, or lack there of...LOL
Old 08-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wallhanger for sure, good luck.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya man.....I may need to change out the battery in a few days as it was one I had laying around and I set it up on the way to dinner tonight with the wife. We will get a good shot of him. Like Rob said to me before, he may have been cruising through every morning cause Rob is not usually awake by then. Should be interesting.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was awake this am but I didn't see him. He may or may not moved through cause Axel barked in bed and scared the bjezzez out of me. He was looking out the window when he did.

SO Ben, was your lovely wife along to the house? What she think?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

ROB,

I'll be out to your place on Oct 04 to start an investigation on the peeping tom / buck. It may take 6 weeks to conduct the full investigation. I will take care of the problem though.

lets see him on the ground with a hole through his lungs by you or me!! wink wink
Old 08-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya she was....she says she feels like she has been there before....SCARY...anyhow..I hope there are some pics there...

Since there is room for 145 and because we are in a backyard setting where scent will not be as much of an element, you can check to see if there is any.

Old 08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER

ROB,

I'll be out to your place on Oct 04 to start an investigation on the peeping tom / buck. It may take 6 weeks to conduct the full investigation. I will take care of the problem though.

lets see him on the ground with a hole through his lungs by you or me!! wink wink
LOL Chris, you know your welcome. I'd sure feel safe. winky winky.

You know, my tactics might change this year. I may spend more time around the house this season than I have in the past. I have him, I know a piebald doe is hear and yesterday when I went to tell my friend about what I saw and said guess what I saw, he said. A huge buck with a droptine and THAT got my curiosity, he then went on to tell me of a huge droptine buck his friend saw around the corner from my place. [&:] [&:]

Ben, I'll check tomorrow morn to see if any pics were taken. Axel was out there barking tonight....in that direction. Darn little mutt. lol

Quick Reply: Caught This Buck Out the Bathroom Window

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.