Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 summit treestand >

summit treestand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

summit treestand

Old 08-14-2008, 07:14 PM

Default summit treestand

could any body tell me there experiance with them before i buy one it will be a viper or golliath
Old 08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: summit treestand

Very well made . the most comfortable i have hunted out of . the golliath is bigger but a little heavier. I think you will be happy buying one
Old 08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like my viper, very comfy IMO
Old 08-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

I just bought the Razor and I can't wait to try it out, in about a month from now .
Old 08-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Kreagerm

I just bought the Razor and I can't wait to try it out, in about a month from now .
Not trying to tell you what to do, but that's a big mistake, learn it by using it long before you hunt with it in the dark.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have an older summit and they haven't changed much since then. I don't care for them for various reasons. 2 are I don't like the cables or the way they pack. I also find them noise and unadjustable. Just my 2 cents, really. Lot of guys like them.

Depends on what you want to do with it. It's a lazy boy you hang in a tree. Things huge.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:38 AM

I love mine. It is comfortable, stable and climbs way better than my buddies stand. The cable locking system is excellent and easy to use. My only complaint is that I wish it fit together better while packing in. Other than that, it is great and overall quality is top notch.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I've got 2.

Viper: Love it. Most comfortable stand I've seen. Packs just fine....and I can be up and hunting in about 5 minutes......quietly.

Bullet Backpacker: Same as the Viper...except it folds flat for packing. Useless attribute IMO. I've never broken it down to pack it flat.

Both great stands.

I utilize a climber about 45 times per season.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finest climber on the market IMO. Comfort is second to none, as well as durability. Setup is very quiet, since they are all welded on most models, so no bolts to rattle around. The tree attachment system is very simple as well. You will not be disappointed in your SUmmit if you get one. I have a Goliath and climbs at least 40-50 times per season in it without problem. The new Titan stand is a beast, even bigger than the Goliath, thinking about upgrading. Between the GOliath and Viper there is only a 1 pound weight differential, so you wouldn't even notice it, just have more room!

If there is one product I will defend, this is the one.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Summit isone of the best stands on the market today.

I have hunted out of my viper going on 5yrs now still love it..

I would Highly recommend it.

Quick Reply: summit treestand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.