Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I got voted out

Old 08-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I got voted out

Well a new bow is gonna have to wait and apparently the new clothes dryer takes precedent over everything. [:@]any body got any work they need done so i can raise funds for my bow?????
Old 08-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I got voted out

What's wrong with the bow you have???
Old 08-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check for hanging chads!!! Buy her a rope and hang it between two trees!!! Then get ready to move in with the dog.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Check for hanging chads!!! Buy her a rope and hang it between two trees!!! Then get ready to move in with the dog.
I don't think there are hanging chads .... that's why the dryer won over the bow
Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know your probably jk AF but i already did that. The old clothes line isn't working for her. and now i'm in even more trouble cause i put off buying the friggin thing. Plus we dont have a dog and its getting lonely out there.

did i mention i can do construction jobs for a good price...lol
Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

sure i got a roof needs shingled
some drywall need hung. need a few tons of plaster tore out and haul to the dumbest. when you wonna start
ORIGINAL: mohunter82

Well a new bow is gonna have to wait and apparently the new clothes dryer takes precedent over everything. [:@]any body got any work they need done so i can raise funds for my bow?????
Old 08-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ya ant nothing like throwing on a sweatshirt that is frozen solid in the dead of winter
ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Old 08-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Roofing easy, Drywall not bad, Plaster horrible. lol i used to do roofing framing and trim work before i got into management and got lazy from sitting at a desk doing paperwork all day.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

i had a couple of mexicans both legal and born here.

Do alot of work they were good at hauling the plaster. when it came to hanging drywall i could not get them to understand first you remove all the old nails then insulate the wall then hang the drywall. ohh and hang it straight.
They did not know how to do 16 on center for the walls. and did not understand what straight was. [:@][:@][:@]
ORIGINAL: mohunter82

Roofing easy, Drywall not bad, Plaster horrible. lol i used to do roofing framing and trim work before i got into management and got lazy from sitting at a desk doing paperwork all day.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

sometimes you save moeny but you never save time by goin cheap.
I wish i could have been like that. My last job was a 400K house with a 900 sqft deck.. Time consuming but we did the job right.

Quick Reply: I got voted out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.