HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I know this sounds arrogant but....... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/255691-i-know-sounds-arrogant-but.html)

early in 08-02-2008 08:25 AM

RE: I know this sounds arrogant but.......

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Anyone else note the sarcasm?;)

I gotta admit....I blew right past it on the initial run. That's good stuff, Jack:)

So as I was in the check out line and settling up for over $2700, I turned one last time over my shoulder and looked at all their stuff, shook my head and said to myself that I was sure glad I wasn't born a sucker.:D:D:D

wasn't that the whole point of the post :eek:

lack of sleep, Jeff?:D
That's odd, I was thinking the same thing.[8D]

GMMAT 08-02-2008 08:28 AM

Off my trousers, yappy dogs.
[8D]

magicman54494 08-02-2008 08:42 AM

I stopped at a bass pro shop in Indiana yesterday. My kids dumped a bunch of jingleat the laser shooting gallery while I was thinking the same thing.:D

I'm glad to hear that you didn't get suckered in!

JESUS loves archers 08-02-2008 09:20 AM

I could`nt agree more-I baught a bowtech old glory in 2005 and have`nt really made a big purchase since,whats wrong with all the stuff we already have?

forddeerslayer 08-02-2008 09:36 AM

good one!!! lol

early in 08-02-2008 09:38 AM

ORIGINAL: JESUS loves archers

....whats wrong with all the stuff we already have?
Nothing at all. That's why I'll be hunting with my '07 Vectrix for a long time to come.;)

BowKnutt 08-02-2008 09:41 AM

All I can say is "I'm glad you don't get to town often":D;)
Made me laugh!!!

Schultzy 08-02-2008 09:44 AM

Once again Jack, great thread!! Bow hunters are by far the best suckers out there. I'm finding out I'm a sucker for trail camera's, I'll be picking up an R60 as well Jack. Haven't ordered it yet though.

RLoving1 08-02-2008 09:49 AM

Se any resemblance between men in Bass Pro and females...in any store?:)Good thing us men have some restraint when it comes to shopping. I'm looking at rangefinders myself,but still think I can judge distance well enough for bowhunting,I don't need new fangled toys like that! Hold it just got a ebay alert one a RXII...be right back!

Mike from Texas 08-02-2008 10:32 AM

LMAO!

Good thing you didn't make it over to Cabelas. It makes Bass Pro look like a Wal Mart in comparison. :D