Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How do your wives/gf's feel about your addiction? >

How do your wives/gf's feel about your addiction?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How do your wives/gf's feel about your addiction?

Old 07-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do your wives/gf's feel about your addiction?

your wives know how much this is costing? what are you thinking? you don't tell them that! it'sa covert operation people!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I actually just hit a Milestone with my wife! She came to me early this summer and asked me to buy her a bow! She said she wants to share the expierences that I love so much together! I was floored! So I ran down that day to my buddy Scott's Archery shop in West Michigan, Bullseye Archery. And I bought her a Diamond Edge Package. And let me tell you, she is shooting very well! She will shoot a deer or two this year!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife wasan outdoors kind of gal befor we got married. 36 years later, She is a Fly Fishing Guide, Rasies, trains and sells German Shorthaired Pointer Pups, can outshoot with a Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun or Bow most men I know (won alot of beers over the years from men with Big Egos for me), and fills her deer tags most every year, only thing I do is help her set her stands, she does her own scouting.
Ha..I have a son in law that calls about this time of year when the bow hunting deer bug hits, He spends most of the time talking to her!

So I have never had that problem.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

She has the addition as much as I do, so it works out quite well!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

My girl has no problem with my hunting. She is getting fed up that i cant stop reading or watching news on the Brett Favre situation though
Old 07-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

After 16 years with mine and two kids later, she is getting into it with me. She has pretty much always known that it was part of who I am and has never really given me a hard time about it. I have always tried to get her involved in hunting with me, she has a bow and really enjoys shooting but doesn't get too much time to shoot (kids). The last few years she has really started showing a lot of interest in hunting with me but we still have one little one that she gets to stay at camp with, this year she is going to try to get her first deer with a rifle. As the kids get older I see her getting even more involved as life allows...
Old 07-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

My wife loves bowhunting. We got married five years ago and last year was her first year bowhunting. I bought her a bow and all the goodies to go with it. She is like a buck magnet when shes in the woods!! She is hot, and loves bowhunting, SHE'S IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RackLuster

your wives know how much this is costing? what are you thinking? you don't tell them that! it'sa covert operation people!
Right!!!!! My wife knowsI spend a lot of money towards hunting but she really has no clue as to how much....I prefer it this way too!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Dominant Buck

She is hot, and loves bowhunting,
This thread is useless without pics,

(j/k)[8D]
Old 07-31-2008, 09:19 AM

g/f loves hunting and fishing as much as me......too supportive

Quick Reply: How do your wives/gf's feel about your addiction?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.