Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BUTT OUT?

Old 07-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BUTT OUT?

ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

You put it in twist it a few times pull out till the anus bulges then slice around it. then pull out a few inches[ or for a good laugh by your friends go for a yard or two ] then tie it in a knot. it will easily pull throughwhen you pull out the guts. I thought it worked well but i guess a lot of you didn't like it
According to the directions on the package, you just pull and the whole anal canal is supposed to break free and come out - no knife required. [&:]
Old 07-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

I did read the directions and it says that yes you can cut around the "bulge" to make it easier I guess if you're a little "Heavy Handed" with the anal torture devices.

I picked one up to try and to be honest even though the deer will be dead I'll probably apologize to it before I send er' home. [:-]
Old 07-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

it will invert it but it still needs to cut free it won't just tear off. i think that is what some are trying and getting fustrated with
Old 07-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

it will invert it but it still needs to cut free it won't just tear off. i think that is what some are trying and getting fustrated with
There was even an instructional video that showed "no knife required" back when it was called the "Deer-e-ere" and it was green.....
Old 07-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Dominant Buck

When I was little......my dad told me if you sprinkled salt on a bird's tail.....you could catch him.

I think I read on the package of the butt-out that if you could insert it while a buck was sleeping.....he'd surrender his rack without a tussle.

Fool me once....shame on you......fool me twice.....well.....you know.....
Old 07-29-2008, 07:59 PM

It made me feel like a PERVERT!

but seriously, I tried it for giggles and I discovered it didn't seem to work worth a crap aside from having my buddies rolling with laughter about the mollestation of the poor deer's hind-end. Today it's gleaming orange handle still sticks out of the field at my buddies property as a reminder of the incident.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

I just don't see the piont. Honestly, the right knife and a little ringing the area and it pulls out with the intestines. Why pull it out backwards when it'll go inward and gone with the intestines and entrails. Seems like extra work to use the Butt Out tool, it should be gone and done with the intestines.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: early in

I think the guy that came up with this butt screw is the same freak that came up with the tree saddle.
I almost spit my beer on that one!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a "hole" new level of respect for those of you that on a public forum admit to owning such a device.[:-]
Old 07-30-2008, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: early in

I think the guy that came up with this butt screw is the same freak that came up with the tree saddle.
hahaha I completely agree early!! Tree Saddles and Butt Screws! What in the hell is the world comin to??!! Sounds like they're tryin to start some kinda outdoor dominatrix!

Quick Reply: BUTT OUT?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.