HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/254820-who-needs-gig-froggin-bow-pics.html)

LouisianaTomkat 07-28-2008 05:54 PM

RE: Who needs a Gig,, froggin with a bow! (pics)

Oh Rob, I think you may need to start bottle-feeding your fingers to catch with bloodcrick.:D

Rob/PA Bowyer 07-28-2008 07:15 PM

LMAO LT.

Dan, I copied and emailed that picture of you at full draw to my mother. I told her I sent it and told her to call me when she got it. I didn't say who it was. She called me and asked me what I was doing in that photo....I almost couldn't convince her it wasn't me....MY MOTHER! I feel sorry for you.

bloodcrick 07-28-2008 07:20 PM

LMAO!! That poor woman is thinking she had a baby stolen years ago. I got to ask, :eek:how old are you?? I turned 43 this month.

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

LMAO LT.

Dan, I copied and emailed that picture of you at full draw to my mother. I told her I sent it and told her to call me when she got it. I didn't say who it was. She called me and asked me what I was doing in that photo....I almost couldn't convince her it wasn't me....MY MOTHER! I feel sorry for you.

Rob/PA Bowyer 07-28-2008 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

LMAO!! That poor woman is thinking she had a baby stolen years ago. I got to ask, :eek:how old are you?? I turned 43 this month.

LMAO LT.

LOL Dan, I'll be 42 in Nov....we're safe.

My wife and I watched the HB episode with you in it, it's the profile more than anything. We could be brothers tho, you being the older one. ;) I bet we could have some fun with it. [8D]

bigtim6656 07-28-2008 07:58 PM

nic ewe got alot of strip pit here one of my hunting spot oddly is not near water every step you take you see 10 frogs jump all real small though.

bloodcrick 07-28-2008 08:04 PM

:DI got seniority [8D]Dont laugh at the first shot. i got caught up in the moment concentraitingmore on my form and not paying attention to how far they had gotten from me. :DI chocked :DYes we could have fun with it ;)

bigtim6656The place we were at was only about 1/2 acre big and we only covered one side. we were in frogs everywhere. Alot were small so we let them have a pass ;)

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

LMAO LT.

LOL Dan, I'll be 42 in Nov....we're safe.

My wife and I watched the HB episode with you in it, it's the profile more than anything. We could be brothers tho, you being the older one. ;) I bet we could have some fun with it. [8D]

MarquetteMagnum 07-29-2008 12:17 AM

that looks like fun. I had frog legs two nights ago, and they were good.

BrownBow33 07-29-2008 01:13 AM

That looks like a lot of fun!!