Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 brother is coming home >

brother is coming home

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

brother is coming home

Old 07-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default brother is coming home

i have a 20 year old brother who is in the united states marines and he has been in iraq for the last year and he is coming home in august hopfully. and he hasent been able to hunt for the last 2 years gun or bow so i have been scouting some land around here for when he gets home he has never shot a deer with a bow before but has shot several with a gun. wish him the best i will put him in the best stand i can find in the land i hunt to make sure he gets a doe so he can shoot that buck (damn earn a buck) lol
[align=left] [/align]
Old 07-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: brother is coming home

My uncle is over in Iraq right now. I hope him and all of our great service men and women get home safe first and foremost but if he isn't back by gun deer season (he doesn't bow hunt) he will be missed at camp, he's a riot!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

tell him Semper-FI from a jar head from the net and thank him for kicking ass for all of us that are sitting on or butts every night here on HNI.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:24 AM
Typical Buck

Semper Fi to your brother
Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

God bless your brother and all who have faught or are fighting for us to be able able to hunt!!!Welcome home Marine!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

BOUYA!
ORIGINAL: stikbow26

God bless your brother and all who have faught or are fighting for us to be able able to hunt!!!Welcome home Marine!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Please tell him we greatly appreciate his service to our country and we are glad he his home safe!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

Please tell your brother thanks for me! I know you are proud that he will be able to hunt with you this year.

I just put my Marine son on the plane back to base in Hawaii. He will be headed to Iraq in August for 7 months. I am looking forward to the day that we can hunting together again, but it won't be this year.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: tsoc

Please tell him we greatly appreciate his service to our country and we are glad he his home safe!
A BIG X2!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:49 AM

A big Thank you goes out to your brother and all of our service men, who take our freedom in their own hands. Thank you.

Quick Reply: brother is coming home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.