Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You Might Be A City Slicker If... >

You Might Be A City Slicker If...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You Might Be A City Slicker If...

Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default You Might Be A City Slicker If...

1.If you purchased a SUV with low-profile tires and spinning hub caps...you might be a city slicker. +10

2.If you purchased a SUV in a light color because it doesn't show dirt...you might be a city slicker. +5

3.If you drive across more than 2 lanes of of on-coming traffic to make a right-hand turn...you might be a city slicker. +10

4.If you believe honking your horn will clear a traffic jam...you might be a city slicker. +15

5.If you can stand at the intersection of two roads that have four different names and understand why...you might be a city slicker. +5

6.If somebody asks you how far away something is and you respond in minutes...you might be a city slicker. +3

7.If you believe a 3" pen knife poses a threat to society...you might be a city slicker. +3

8. If you eat meat but have never killed or cleaned your supper...you might be a city slicker. +20

9. If I have to explain to you that supper is the evening meal...you might be a city slicker. +10

10. If I have to explain what it means to "clean" your supper...you might be a city slicker. +20

11. If you've ever been told "if somebody walking toward you makes you uncomfortable, cross to the other side of the street"...you might be a city slicker. +5

12. If you believe gun-control laws will actually control unlawful users of guns...you might be a city slicker. +10

13. If you believe that plating and ambience can turn a $5 steak into a $50 meal...you might be a city slicker. +30

14. If you believe stopping behind a car that's stopped at a four-way gives you the right to go through the intersection...you might be a city slicker. +15 (bonus of +20)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You Might Be A City Slicker If...

I got a 10...who doesn't turn across 2 lanes of traffic to turn??

You might want to edit the turn question to LEFT turn...not sure how you cross 2 lanes to turn right? [8D]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:13 PM

Happily scored a big fat 13 Because of theminute comment which by the way is not exactly true but Ill play along. And the turn one which how can you turn without crossing two lanes??
Old 07-25-2008, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are exiting an 8 lane expressway you can cut everyone off by crossing in front of them. It happens way too often in the land of City-Slickers with no manners.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

FLboy77, we all know that "over yonder a piece" will be sufficient when giving directions. Come on.[8D]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

I guess I don't fit in anywhere....lol

I scored a zero on both of the polls......[X(]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't sweat it Matt, you must find yourself Grasshoppa
Old 07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

if only i could drive[&:]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Typical Buck

8 Lanes!!!! holy crap. The parkway in NJ has 6 at the most and thats only for like 5 miles the rest is 4 lanes. I might as well be in the city though summer around here is a mad house, all the tourists. Winter hurry up!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LouisianaTomkat

If you are exiting an 8 lane expressway you can cut everyone off by crossing in front of them. It happens way too often in the land of City-Slickers with no manners.
Ok well that clarifies it more then. Hell no I don't cut all the way across like that. That drives me CRAZY. People that do that, I just want to go up to them, put my bumper to them and get 'em loose!! [:@]

I'm down to a 0 then!

Quick Reply: You Might Be A City Slicker If...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.