Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I know  sometime my post are hard to read. >

I know sometime my post are hard to read.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I know sometime my post are hard to read.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I know sometime my post are hard to read.

You can all flame away.....

I mean NO disrespect to the OP (as I'm speaking "in general").....but we need to realize that there are people who might not have the mental capacities others do.....that can still contribute to our forum.

I think some of the things I read when some people post is downright insulting....and "mean" is an understatement.

We NEVER know the mental capacity of someone on this board.......really. Hell I'm quite certain some of you are on the delta side of the intelligence hierarchy......just south of an elm.[8D]
Old 07-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm far from an english major, but I try to write my posts out so that they are easy to read and free of typos. Some posts are so horribly written, from either typos or just flat out bad grammar/spelling, they are very difficult to read, and honestly even if deep within them was buried the greatest hunting bit of advice, no one would ever be able to discern it.

I don't think people should have to take the extra time to figure out what someone is trying to type, and probably most people don't. You've got to figure that posts that are poorly written get very little feedback compared to a post that people can easily read.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Well at least now i understand when i ask someone a question about there post, they ignore my question and answer the next guy.