Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone wear muck boots? >

Anyone wear muck boots?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone wear muck boots?

Old 07-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone wear muck boots?

I was wondering if any of you guys out there wear Muck Woody Sport boots. I was wanting to know if they keep your feet warm in the winter time. The winters here in Indiana can get pretty cold and I was wondering if they were worth the money. I have tried them on at different stores and think they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. So would you recommend them for me?
Old 07-23-2008, 03:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone wear muck boots?

I wear the wetland boot, which has a bit less insulation and is geared more towards warmer weather hunting. That said I have worn this boot with temps down in the 30's without any problems. I just use a wicking type sock, then a heavy wool sock. Much boots are great. Warm, comfortable, not overly heavy and waterproof. I can't say how they will do in super cold conditions but I don't think you will go wrong buying a pair.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wear much boots an have for about 4 years they have been flawless an they are warm.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wear the uninsulated Muck boots and as you can imagine, they don't do well in the cold. They are extremely comfortable though and I'll probably look for an insulated pair for late season hunts.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

I wear the Fieldmaster I think it is. Never gets too warm on the feet.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Typical Buck

I wear Lacrosse Alpha Burleys I have them in 800 grams of thinsulate you can get them up to 1500 i believe. They are the most comfortable boot i have ever tried on and they are really light.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunted with the Woody's for about four years. I love those boots. I hunted with them the entire season, never had a problem with feet getting cold and the best part is they are as comfortable as slippers. I don't know why I went with something else when I bought my new boots, it was a mistake on my part.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Typical Buck

i have three pairs the wetlands the camo and the regular barn boots and i love them all
Old 07-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I bought a pair mid season last year! Very comfy, I believe they are the Fieldmaster style. I didn't buy them for the late season cold weather but they seem to keep my feet warm as long as I layer with quality wool socks! I have a pair of Pac Boots for the cold, cold weather, Cabelas Saskatchewan!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Not sure which ones I have.....bu tthey were around $160.....and I love 'em. Ive the Alpha Burly uninsulated and 1200gr......and they're more breathable than the uninsulated and as warm as the 1200gr.

I don't wear any other boots, now.

Quick Reply: Anyone wear muck boots?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.