Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 If you don't love Will Primo.... >

If you don't love Will Primo....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If you don't love Will Primo....

Old 07-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Default If you don't love Will Primo....

..... You might as well die because you're never going to have any fun. I just watched that boy whack a nice 7 x 7 bull elk. I tell ya, the boy does know how to have fun and his happiness is sincere and addictive. He's not like all these new cutsie shows that all try to be clowns and play all this rock music with cut away and flash shots in such rapid succession you can't keep up. He films it as it is and just has a great time doing it. He's one of the best. All the wannabees should observe and try to be more like him. He doesn't feel a need to have a blonde bimbo cutsie every other show or anyone for that matter. He just keeps on producing "Truth" videos and having a ball.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: If you don't love Will Primo....

What I love about the Primos gang, along with what you said,David,is all the references to God and the Bible .....
Old 07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

I have a bunch of the truth videos. You are right he does like to have a lot of fun. They are my favorite ones to watch
Old 07-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

they are among my top 5.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:54 PM

my ONLY complaint with the show is his narration. A lot of the hunting shows are heading this way too, they read out a play by play on what is happening AS I am freakin watchin it...just pipe down every once in a while and let me watch the hunt.

"That buck looked up as Troy hit his buck roar, then came jogging in on a straight line to the stand, he turned broadside at 20 yards and troy smoked him with a passthru" is being said in the background as the buck looks up when the call goes off comes running in to get doublelunged at 20 yards....we saw it, we understand.....leave the narration of the hunt for after the kill.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

I agree. I don't watch very many hunting shows for the reasons you mentioned. But Primos........I watch and enjoy on a regular basis.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's why they are one of the pioneers of the industry. It's easy to enjoy a show when you can tell the people in it are having fun.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Big Primos fan too. Their turkey calling CD is great. I got it with my first mouth calls, taught me alot, and it is funny too, that guy can make some noises with the diaphragm!
Old 07-22-2008, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

Primo has an excellent video line up and excellent products and it seems more and more everyday that they are adding to their products offering just about everything
Old 07-22-2008, 03:05 PM

I really like there videos !

Quick Reply: If you don't love Will Primo....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.