Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 all season scents >

all season scents

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

all season scents

Old 07-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default all season scents

Who here utilizes all season scents

Here are the three I have tried and used with good results

Tinks Doe-P - used this a couple of seasons with positive results 90% of the time - typically put on my boots walking in and sprinkle a little 15 yards in front of my stand

Bowhunters Set-up.... This also provided positive results, scrape juice purchased the company and the actual smell of the product change - I did not like the change so I stopped using

Fitzgerald deer dander - I am sold on this, I use this on 99% of my hunts and actually feel kinda nekid with out it, has a distinctive smell, and proof is in the pudding as far as I am concerned, Had several deer come directly downwind --- smelled something for sure, noses in the air but after few minutes settled back down and went on to feeding

I have had deer literally under my stand with all three of these products the first two I have had actually observed deer become a litte uneasy in their prescence. The dander I do not believe I have had a deer blow me out of the woods since started using it two years ago - I have 6 bottles I just ordered for the upcoming season-