Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork. >

Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Okay Self Videoagraphers, Do my Legwork.

That looks very Lone Wolf -ey.

WHo makes that? It's got the same strap and the button just like the LW products. Looks nice, though!

I guess I get to test her out, first!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:08 PM

Sweet lookin arm, Im getting a fluid head and thumb operated remote first, but eventually I want to own one of the gomuddy arms, they look solid yet economical.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Sweet lookin arm, Im getting a fluid head and thumb operated remote first, but eventually I want to own one of the gomuddy arms, they look solid yet economical.
I looked at the Go Muddy arms and price per price and apples to apples I ordered this one from Pass_Thru.

GMMAT, Pass_Thru here on HNI makes them.

blood, you win me as a camera man if we get to do that.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I looked at the Go Muddy arms and price per price and apples to apples I ordered this one from Pass_Thru.

I know a walnut tree that will look very nice with that setup in it.[8D]
Old 08-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I know a walnut tree that will look very nice with that setup in it.[8D]
I hear that Ben and I forgot to tell you, Friday as I pulled out onto the road, I saw two deer up under that very tree. I didn't know what they were tho.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear that Ben and I forgot to tell you, Friday as I pulled out onto the road, I saw two deer up under that very tree. I didn't know what they were tho.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

Guys, Ill post a pic of the camera arm I am building tomorrow. Im dropping a large batch off at the dipper tomorrow and hoping to pics some up from him also. Im sure they are going to "ROCK OUT". Ive gotten so much great feedback on these arms so far but Ill letRob give you the story from his own mouth. Stay posted!!!!

Jay
Old 09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its all machined aluminum, only weighs 10lbs and is made for the BIG cameras. Alot the big TV shows use our arm. North American Whitetail Television uses GIANT cameras and when you get the tripod head, camera, batteries, and lens its pushin 40lbs! So honestly, when you have a camera that costs as much as most of our houses, you don't want it sitting on anything else
(jaw dropping) DANG!!!!!!!!!!!! 40 lbs thats crazy
Old 09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

That looks very Lone Wolf -ey.

WHo makes that? It's got the same strap and the button just like the LW products. Looks nice, though!

I guess I get to test her out, first!
Thanks!!!A Lone Wolf arm is made to holdan XL size camera. Wasnt designed to. The LW Strong Arm is built for Handy Cam sized cameras.

This arm could hold double the weight of an XL and hold itROCK SOLID andstill offer super smooth filming. And its stillonly around 5 lbs w/o a head. I put mine on the scales and it just tipped under 7 lbs with my 701 HDV head. Not a bad arm to pack. I usually just bungie it to my climberand off we go.

Jay
Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was looking at PassThru's arm as well and it looks very impressive. I can't wait to see your review Rob. It has also gotten a lot of praise on Huntingfootage.com and there are some very serious vidographers over there.

I ended up getting a great deal from Justin on his HCC HD. Now if I could just get the sled for the camera to go on the head. AHEM!

Honestly, it's great to see a lot more quality offerings out there. The competition will only serve to drive up the quality on what is out there already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.