Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 If you had one choice only.... >

If you had one choice only....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If you had one choice only....

Old 07-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: If you had one choice only....

My 1st pick would be my dad hands down! When my daughter gets old enough she will be my new #1 along with my dad.

As for someone on this site it would be Magicman. We see eye to eye on allot of stuff. There are others and you know who you are including the dude who made this thread that I would love to hunt with.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

[8D][8D][8D]
ORIGINAL: magicman54494

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Va, there are so many guys on here id like to hunt with that i could not choose, given only one choice. It would have to be done hat draw style for me. And trust me, there would be alot of names in the hat
And a big hat so you could get your huge fingers in there. Or so I'm told.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:59 PM

For me i would want to hunt with my brother who passed away before i got into hunting. If i could have picked two i would have alsopicked Fred Eichler as he would have some great hunting stories to tell.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

My dad - departed.

Steve
Old 07-18-2008, 09:42 PM

My Grandfather ! He is the one that introduced me to hunting. He passed more than 10 years ago !
Old 07-18-2008, 11:16 PM

My choice is my Dad, for obvious reasons. He got me started and still supports my efforts to continue as a hunter.

A member of the sight? Probably MN/Kyle, which might just work out in the next year or two.Many many others that would be awesome to share a hunt with as well.

Celebrity? Fred Eichler. His wittyness and personality remind me of someone like Michael Waddell but his hunting skills are very impressive as well. Id love to share a camp with this guy.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would've loved to have hunted the little delta with Fred Bear and Glenn St. Charles
Old 07-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

My Grandfather and Father(God Bless Their Souls), my Brothers/Sisters, Brother- In-Law, Uncles, Aunts, my Son, my Nephews and Family friends, no questions asked..... what else is there! Family is hunting during October/November/December in the northern woods of Michigan!

These TV show or internet guys don't even register...... [:'(]
Old 07-19-2008, 12:24 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

My Grandfather and Father(God Bless Their Souls), my Brothers/Sisters, Brother- In-Law, Uncles, Aunts, my Son, my Nephews and Family friends, no questions asked..... what else is there! Family is hunting during October/November/December in the northern woods of Michigan!

These TV show or internet guys don't even register...... [:'(]
Internet guys don't even register ?? I can see family overinternet guysbut did you have to throw in the [:'(]. The cuts deep!! Looks like I got to take someone off my internethunt wishlist. [8D]

My Kids. Don't make mechoose onlyone of them. I would hate to hurt Tyler's feelings .

Tim

Old 07-19-2008, 12:24 AM

Well I'm hunting bears with MN/Kyle next fall, so I guess that counts for someone from HNI.

As far as 'celebrity' wise, Cameron Hanes. I'd just like to see if I could keep up with him, honestly.

Quick Reply: If you had one choice only....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.