Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mountain Mike (ADDED PICS) >

Mountain Mike (ADDED PICS)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mountain Mike (ADDED PICS)

Old 07-18-2008, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mountain Mike

I have read the article and have read his book,which is an exceptional book by the way.I don't believe he is scowling,I think that is how his face looks ordinarily.It definitely would be nice to see a smile or a grin but that's his business.Obviously a very talented hunter!His son was behind the camera on his hunt,great to share that with your son!
Old 07-18-2008, 06:14 AM
Bartender

Does anyone actually know the guy?
Old 07-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Site Buck Guru

I sometimes have the same problem. It's not that I'm angry or trying to look like a Bad A$$, I'm trying to see if my camera man is using the camera properly! My friend Sam is horrible at picture taking! []He'll usually have his finger over the lens, have the camera cocked at a weird angle and almost always chops off either the deers or my head! I always end up with couple shots of me with "the look". That's why it is important to take way more pics than you think you need. You can always delete the bad ones.

See what I mean? [:-]
Old 07-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Dominant Buck

I guess I'm OK with anything anyone does when getting their kill photos on film.

When they start flashing gang type signs....I might change my tune, though. If 'ol Germy shoots Mr. Mass, this fall......he may post a photo flashing the shocker. He rolls like that.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Greg, we call what you have on your face a smirk. At least your trying. I sometimes have that same issue when my wife takes pictures. Thanks goodness for digitals today so I can double check her work and tell her to take some more. LOL

Oh if/when Germ shoots Mr. Mass I'm not sure we allow those type of pictures on here at all. [8D]
Old 07-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe the guy just has jacked up teeth?

I read the first installment of the story and I need to go check it out again but I almost sort of remember it having an "I'm the man" sort of air about it..........was I just imagining that?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just looked at the pic of the buck I shot last year, I'm looking kinda unenthused[:@]
Old 07-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

This guy has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to hunting funnels. His book is pretty good read.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:57 PM

i know he did not even look happy if u want a guy who smiles look at stann potts he is one emotional dude
Old 07-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: racewayking

It looks like he takes his hunting very seriously, or he is seriously constipated.
I was laughing so hard when I read that cause I was thinking the same thing

Quick Reply: Mountain Mike (ADDED PICS)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.