Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ***UPDATED*** What will be on YOUR mind as you ..... >

***UPDATED*** What will be on YOUR mind as you .....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

***UPDATED*** What will be on YOUR mind as you .....

Old 07-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ***UPDATED*** What will be on YOUR mind as you .....

ORIGINAL: mobow

I will be thinking about all the "tradition" I'll be missing out on when firearm season opens. Just a little humor there PT...just a little humor.
Don ... i didn't mean it that way ... I miss out on riding a horse at full gallop.....deep sea diving... etc. ya know?......
Old 07-18-2008, 09:06 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I will be thinking about all the "tradition" I'll be missing out on when firearm season opens. Just a little humor there PT...just a little humor.
Don ... i didn't mean it that way ... I miss out on riding a horse at full gallop.....deep sea diving... etc. ya know?......
I know bro, I know. Just a little harmless poke is all...Didnt' mean a thing by it, just something that came to mind is all.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I know bro, I know. Just a little harmless poke is all...Didnt' mean a thing by it, just something that came to mind is all.
It was funny, as long as I know I didn't offend my bud

I NOW will be thinking of this thread the first day... .........look for a text your first day on stand, Don ...."what are you thinking"

By the way .... your mount is looking incredible...

Old 07-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Preacher,to me, the first day I hunt each year is like all of the birthday partys I never had all in one. I can smell and see better, my senses heighten tremendously. I seem to get a better grasp on life each as each hunting season passes, having time to think about things in the quiet, peaceful woods. The main thing I think about on opening day is how lucky I am that somehow hunting, and specifically bowhunting found me...for that I am forever grateful.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

Preacher,to me, the first day I hunt each year is like all of the birthday partys I never had all in one. I can smell and see better, my senses heighten tremendously. I seem to get a better grasp on life each as each hunting season passes, having time to think about things in the quiet, peaceful woods. The main thing I think about on opening day is how lucky I am that somehow hunting, and specifically bowhunting found me...for that I am forever grateful.
Great post, VS!
Old 07-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be thinking about how great it is to be out on stand again. Getting to see everything nature has to offer, and probaly wondering how long it will take before I need a nap. LOL. Every year the season opener lets you reflect on the season before and allows you to dream about what you hope the season ahead will be. So I'll have alittle bit of everything going through my mind, with the exception of work, bills, and the stress of everyday life.