Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Safety Harness Exchange '08  Please Read!! >

Safety Harness Exchange '08 Please Read!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Safety Harness Exchange '08 Please Read!!

Old 07-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Safety Harness Exchange '08 Please Read!!

Last year I posted up in a threadthat I had several (4) I believe, extra safety harnesses that I would send free of charge to anyone who emailed or posted up that they were in need of one.

All 4 were spoken for in a matter of minutes.

This tells me that there are a lot of people out there who need them but don't necessarily have the ability to purchase one.
I also know that a lot of you have extra harnesses laying around. If you have purchasedmore than onetree stand in the last 3 years then you are bound to have a few harnesses laying around. Every stand now comes with one.

So here is what this thread is about. If you have any extra harnesses that you don't need then please anounce it in this thread, and if you need a harness please also anounce it in this thread. Use this thread to exchange email addresses or whatever just so we can get the harnesses where they need to be.

I think the shipping for the ones I sent last year averaged around 5-7 bucks.

Every year people die from treestand falls while others have extra safety harnesses just laying around collecting dust. Lets help each other out and help save a life this year.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Safety Harness Exchange '08 Please Read!!

I offered one last week. The guy that claimed hasn't yet given me an address to mail it to. If I don't hear from him REALLY soon its going to the 2nd guy that asked for it!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Fork Horn

Great, Journeyman: so you apparently had several people enquire about it... Hope some of those people see this thread
Old 07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I have a couple at home, I will look when I get back to the states (Aug 1st)and repost!!! I never thought of offering the ones that come with the stands to people that don't have one.....Good Idea!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

I will look to see if I have some at the house. Great Idea
Old 07-16-2008, 06:48 PM

Im gona need one this year seeing that i had a stand given to me and they harness didntcome with it. I greatly appreciated it if someone could give me one. I hate to ask but i do need one.
Thanks

Old 07-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

bump
Old 07-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is a great idea slo-pitch. I believe in this idea so much that I dont have any to give awa at the moment, but i will be buying some and giving them away at different times. If possible I think this thread should be moved to the top of any forum. not just bowhunting.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:28 AM

PM me Buckrub. I may be able to help you out.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I've given away 2, myself to forum youngsters. Matt/PA (I think) had a thread a couple years ago doing the same.

I'll go a step further......if any of you young hunters get close to your season opener and don't have one....if I can't find you one....I'll buy you one. I'd hope someone would do the same for my son.

Here's an idea, though......if you're in the boat tx (and a fine man for doing so) describes......just make a post REQUESTING one. There's enough guys in here with extra gear lying around to accomodate these situations I would bet....and if not...I'll do "my part".

Thanks Greg (and everyone else trying to keep these guys safe).

Quick Reply: Safety Harness Exchange '08 Please Read!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.