Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Reinhart 18-1 target >

Reinhart 18-1 target

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Reinhart 18-1 target

Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Reinhart 18-1 target

Recently i aquired a Reinhart 18-1 self healing target and i got to say its the best target i have ever owned Its got 18 sides and dosent move around like some layered targets i have owned. Its heavy I cant see myself shooting this one out and it dosent leave foam peices all over the yard from blowing out the back side If you have never shot one, try one, i guarentee you will like it. Its also broadhead friendly. I give it two thumbs up
Old 07-15-2008, 10:59 PM

Default RE: Reinhart 18-1 target

And remember folks, two thumbs up from this guy is like four thumbs up from regular guys like us...

Old 07-16-2008, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one as well. So far I am impressed, but time will tell.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm glad you like it! I feel the same way that you do about my 18-1. I actually keep it at the office and shoot out in our warehouse a few nights a week and it works out great. I've been shooting at mine consistantly for 2 years with both field points and broadheads, as well as using it at the G2G and you can barely tell it's been shot at. For $100 retail you can't beat it.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have shot them too, just haven't bought one yet. They are awesome, and fairly unknown. No advertising like The Crock (Block). For your $100 on the 18-1, you'll have bought 3 or 4 Block targets before this the Rinehart wears out.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dano, If only you did not live so far away [8D]I would...............!!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

And remember folks, two thumbs up from this guy is like four thumbs up from regular guys like us...

Old 07-16-2008, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have only had the opportunity to shoot them at the get togethers but they are definetly great targets. Definetly an item on my wish list down the road.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Nice!!! Way to be on your toes!

I havent ever shot one of these and was kind of turned off by the design i guess. Im glad you posted this Dan...i definately will look into them because i need a good broadhead target for this fall!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:35 AM
Typical Buck

I agree 100%, best one I've shot, been shooting broadheads and it doesn't mind a bit I did graze the top of the target last night and discovered the foam "self-heals" ONLY if you shoot INTO it and not across it, if that makes sense ??
Old 07-16-2008, 07:37 AM
Typical Buck

You must have had one of your kids count the sides for you because you can't count that high even with those enourmously fat fingers you big dummy!

>>>BAM<<<[quote]ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Recently i aquired a Reinhart 18-1 self healing target and i got to say its the best target i have ever owned Its got 18 sides and dosent move around like some layered targets i have owned. Its heavy I cant see myself shooting this one out and it dosent leave foam peices all over the yard from blowing out the back side If you have never shot one, try one, i guarentee you will like it. Its also broadhead friendly. I give it two thumbs up
[/quote]

Quick Reply: Reinhart 18-1 target

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.