HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Reinhart 18-1 target (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/253042-reinhart-18-1-target.html)

bloodcrick 07-15-2008 10:51 PM

Reinhart 18-1 target

Recently i aquired a Reinhart 18-1 self healing target and i got to say its the best target i have ever owned ;)Its got 18 sides and dosent move around like some layered targets i have owned. Its heavy ;)I cant see myself shooting this one out and it dosent leave foam peices all over the yard from blowing out the back side :DIf you have never shot one, try one, i guarentee you will like it. Its also broadhead friendly. I give it two thumbs up

Washington Hunter 07-15-2008 10:59 PM

RE: Reinhart 18-1 target

And remember folks, two thumbs up from this guy is like four thumbs up from regular guys like us...

;)

5 shot 07-16-2008 03:16 AM

I have one as well. So far I am impressed, but time will tell.

Justin 07-16-2008 06:23 AM

I'm glad you like it! I feel the same way that you do about my 18-1. I actually keep it at the office and shoot out in our warehouse a few nights a week and it works out great. I've been shooting at mine consistantly for 2 years with both field points and broadheads, as well as using it at the G2G and you can barely tell it's been shot at. For $100 retail you can't beat it.

YooperMike 07-16-2008 06:41 AM

I have shot them too, just haven't bought one yet. They are awesome, and fairly unknown. No advertising like The Crock (Block). For your $100 on the 18-1, you'll have bought 3 or 4 Block targets before this the Rinehart wears out.

bloodcrick 07-16-2008 06:52 AM

Dano, If only you did not live so far away [8D]I would...............!!!!!!! :D

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

And remember folks, two thumbs up from this guy is like four thumbs up from regular guys like us...

;)

JFergus7 07-16-2008 07:21 AM

I have only had the opportunity to shoot them at the get togethers but they are definetly great targets. Definetly an item on my wish list down the road.

MichaelHunsucker 07-16-2008 07:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

;)
Nice!!! Way to be on your toes! :D

I havent ever shot one of these and was kind of turned off by the design i guess. Im glad you posted this Dan...i definately will look into them because i need a good broadhead target for this fall!

Sooner State Hunter 07-16-2008 07:35 AM

I agree 100%, best one I've shot, been shooting broadheads and it doesn't mind a bit :D I did graze the top of the target last night and discovered the foam "self-heals" ONLY if you shoot INTO it and not across it, if that makes sense ??

Tuco 07-16-2008 07:37 AM

You must have had one of your kids count the sides for you because you can't count that high even with those enourmously fat fingers you big dummy!

>>>BAM<<<[quote]ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Recently i aquired a Reinhart 18-1 self healing target and i got to say its the best target i have ever owned ;)Its got 18 sides and dosent move around like some layered targets i have owned. Its heavy ;)I cant see myself shooting this one out and it dosent leave foam peices all over the yard from blowing out the back side :DIf you have never shot one, try one, i guarentee you will like it. Its also broadhead friendly. I give it two thumbs up
[/quote]