Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum) >

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Old 07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Being that sarcasm is present in about 95% of my posts I'm sure I piss some people off, but it's all in good fun.

As far as being popular, I didn't care about that in high school so I sure as hell don't care about it now.
x2.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:43 PM

I use to be well known on here, but lately the forum has changed too much and I don't really contribute too much. The days of good meaningful posts are all but gone, and the true welth of knowledge thatwas abundant on here is just about washed up. I miss the daily posts by guys like RackAttack, IL-Bow-Man, JeffB, AussieGuy, PABowhntr, Cardeer, Tazman, ArticBowMan, ect.. The posts that you actually learned from, now its too much of a pissin contest and the true talk about hunting is gone. There are still guys on here that I enjoy reading every post they make, Matt/PA, Rybo, Buckeye, Germ, Rob, HuntingBry, Mauser, Davidmil, Rickmur, ect.. but there are far too many posts that go south and way too many posts that show hunting going from a passion to a contest between guys. Am I respected? I couldn't care less anymore, several years ago, I wished I was, but I respected the company more back then too.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a nobody anymore but back in the day, I use to stay in the mix of things. I guess I am just a has been[&:]
Old 07-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

I use to be well known on here, but lately the forum has changed too much and I don't really contribute too much. The days of good meaningful posts are all but gone, and the true welth of knowledge thatwas abundant on here is just about washed up. I miss the daily posts by guys like RackAttack, IL-Bow-Man, JeffB, AussieGuy, PABowhntr, Cardeer, Tazman, ArticBowMan, ect.. The posts that you actually learned from, now its too much of a pissin contest and the true talk about hunting is gone. There are still guys on here that I enjoy reading every post they make, Matt/PA, Rybo, Buckeye, Germ, Rob, HuntingBry, Mauser, Davidmil, Rickmur, ect.. but there are far too many posts that go south and way too many posts that show hunting going from a passion to a contest between guys. Am I respected? I couldn't care less anymore, several years ago, I wished I was, but I respected the company more back then too.
I got nothing but love for you, BTW where has mauser been?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob we all still love ya!!!! I have been a lone wolf all my life so don't really care what others think!!! Walt
Old 07-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Dominant Buck

Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

In two more month's I will have3 yearswith HNI. I guess at this point I can say I've seen/heard it all (mostly). I have never been a part ofa so called "clique", nor do I care to become part of one. I like going it by myself.I do however, have a small group of HNImembers that I converse with via PM's fairly often.
Much like in high school, like someone already mentioned, I didn't care how much I was like the "others". I just did my thing, like I do here. I've never had a need to fit in. I think that type of behavior exibit's insecurity or lack of self-assuredness, in my opinion.I'm my own man.
I do like to be viewed as a person who say's something that's worth listening to most of the time, and like to try to contribute costructive information/opinion if I can.I can say that I started a thread (a non-controversial one) on the "Other Area's" forum called "Canadian Whitetails" that has 318 post's, and almost 22,000 hits,that has become ratherpopular. I started it 3 years ago, and it gets updated each year.So, Ican say I have contributed something positive to the forums.
I don't know how popular I am considered on here, but I'm OK with me, and that's all that REALLY matters. I don't always say what a given person wants to hear, and I don't always want to hear what a given person has to say, but that's life isn't it?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am completely unknown, if you want a thread to go dead just tell me and I will post something on it.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Jason, you are in my eyes. Then again I remember the good ole days too.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Matriarch Doe!

I rifle hunt, but my husband bow hunts and I go with him. I come here and read, but never post. Therefore, nobody knows I exist.

Quick Reply: How popular do you think you are on HNI (bowhunting forum)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.