Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Under Armour Camo Outerwear >

Under Armour Camo Outerwear

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Under Armour Camo Outerwear

Old 07-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Under Armour Camo Outerwear

I was at my local BPS today and was looking at some of the new clothing. I have seen the Under Armour shirts and hats before but today I noticed outerwear. They looked real nice and were a great weight. Just curious if anyone has any experience with these or is thinking of wearing them this year.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:58 PM

Default RE: Under Armour Camo Outerwear

I tried one of the jackets on at Cabela's this spring.....I loved it, but didn't feel like spending that kind of money at the time.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I thought it was a bit pricey also but I guess when you compare it to any of the other top brands it isn't that bad. I didn't try it on cause I had to get back to the office but I will next time.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 PM

I'm sure its well worth the price.....and if it had been closer to fall, or if Jill hadn't been with me, I definately would have gotten it.....and may still.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Dominant Buck

I wear under armour apparel6-7 times a week when I'm on the treadmill or at the gym.

I also wear the under armour cold and hot gear during both deer and turkey seasons.

It's pricey.....but I've not seen finer garments, yet. What I've got for workout gear has been through years of service.....and my hunting gear is like new.

I haven't seen their outer wear.....but if it's anything like their other garments.....I can bet I'll have some this fall. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be looking for it.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:07 PM

I agree Jeff, I wear some type of Under Armour under garments all fall. Definately worth its weight in gold.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use their under garments when I go up north. There is no equal. Super warm stuff!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have worn the shirts for working out and when I play softball. Not sure what to make of the outerwear though. Will try it on this weekend.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Do these garments (under/outer) come in different degrees of warmth/coolness? I thought about some of the under garments for a layer. Are they good at wicking away moisture?

Thanks, LT
Old 07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

How does it do in the warm early season or are you talking about base layers for cold?

Quick Reply: Under Armour Camo Outerwear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.