Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole? >

Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole?

Old 07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole?

I think I like her better than Tiffany. Both are good but Nicole isnt so giggly all the time. Maybe even better looking

rick

Old 07-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole?

What channel and what time is it on? I have looked and can't find it.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hot chick on a hunting show. I'll watch!
Old 07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Justin

I enjoy Pat Reeve and think he's a great hunter, but I don't care much for Nicole being a part of the show. IMO they're trying to capitalize on the Lee & Tiff craze by putting a hot chick on a hunting show. L-A-M-E.
It wouldn't be the first time that someone else is making money off of another's idea. I don't know if it's L-A-M-E, I think it's called M-O-N-E-Y.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah I've never heard of her before I picked up a copy of the Driven DVD and she's the co-host?
Who and what is she?
And I agree to an extent........enough with the couple thing already geez. Ralph and Vicki, good couple.....Lee and Tiff very entertaining........Don and Kandi Kisky, ok I can deal she's been doing it for 10yrs or so........Jay and Tammy Gregory, ok they're granfathered in too been at it a while themselves.
But now Rick and Julie Krueter (who in a respectful way is just cute as all get out ) , Pat and Nicole, and on and on.

Making me wonder about Knight and Hale? [:-]They can be a little too husband and wife at times LOL
Old 07-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Dominant Buck

I just went to their site and read her bio.

Respect. She grew up hunting in the land of big bucks.

And I think Pat Reeve is the real deal.

JMO
Old 07-08-2008, 08:49 PM

After talking with Pat on the phone a couple times at lenght, I believe he's the real deal.
He met Nicole on a commercial shoot for, I believe, Mathews. She was "The Flag Girl" in the commercial.
Since then she quit teaching grade school to pursue hunting full time with Pat.
Best of luck to them.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Typical Buck

That's neat. I dont mind her being on the show at all. She seems a good fit. She is very pretty but she doesnt act silly all the time and she seems to know what she is talking about too. She isnt just there to look pretty although she is.Here is her bio. She has actually been hunting a very long time.

Growing up in small town Southern Illinois, I spent my days in the woods following along side my dad Jim and two older brothers Zach and Jared. I started going with my dad when I was old enough to walk, and then harvesting my first deer when I was six years old. There was never a time I can remember that my dad left me at home, whether we were out hunting for that monster whitetail, fishing, mushroom hunting or creeping through the woods looking for squirrels. As a little girl, my dad showed me the ups and downs of hunting and most importantly the relationships that are made by the experiences in the outdoors. Thanks to my dad, I am now following my dream of getting the opportunity to spend time in the outdoors everyday and am able to pass on my enthusiasm to younger generations.
I began my path in the outdoor industry four years ago when I was going to college to become an elementary education teacher. I went to the Archery Trade Show in 2005 where I met Stan Potts, Greg Miller and Pat. I was then given the opportunity to appear on North American Whitetail television show that same year. Growing up reading my dad’s issues of North American Whitetail Magazine, I was excited to get the opportunity to work with outdoor professionals. After appearing as the “flag girl” in 2005, I was asked to come back in 2006 and appear on the opening montage again except this time in my actual hunting garb. After two years with North American Whitetail and doing things for other outdoor companies, I decided to break away and team up with Pat and co-host Driven TV.
Spending time in the outdoors is what I love to do but whitetail hunting is my passion. Over the last 17 years of hunting I have harvested many beautiful bucks including one Boone & Crockett. When we're not out hunting, hanging stands or planting food plots I enjoy spending time with friends and family especially taking the kids on four wheeler rides and up to the cabin. During the summer we love to ride around in the country spotting big bucks in velvet and casting a line out on the lake when time allows!

rick

Old 07-09-2008, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Call me sexist, but if I tune in to a hunting show, and I see a female wielding a weapon or trying fruitlessly to pretend to have some level of materialwoodsmanship- I turn the channel.

I've still never met a woman who could carry her own weight in the woods. Probably never will.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Dominant Buck

I've still never met a woman who could carry her own weight in the woods. Probably never will.
Me either.

The episode of the lakosky's last year.....when Lee was dragging her deer out ruined me. She was laughing at him the whole time.

My guess is she didn't need a knife, either

Reminds me of "bait my hook".[8D]

Still....this gal's got a B&C under her belt....and you can't sneeze at that.

Quick Reply: Anyone seen Driven with Pat & Nicole?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.