Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A Decent Buck

Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 AM

Default A Decent Buck

Checked the camera today and had a good buck on there. Not sure if I recognize him yet. He looks similar to a buck I had numerous encounters with last year called Tall 8 but this deer has a smaller frame I think.Also had a pic of a doe with a fawn and another doe that looks like she still might be pregnant.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Decent Buck

You certainly have something to look forward to with that guy. Good luck.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hes got a lot of growning yet to do as well! Im excited to see what we will be chasing after come September 15!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like he has some good mass too. Can't wait to see some close ups of him this fall (with you guys behind him of course).

BTW, I watched your show on Pursuit and the big boys better watch out. The production and story line of the HB show was great. You showed what you guys do all year long and I knew who was doing it without over the top branding. Great job, I can't wait to catch the rest of the episodes.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Looks like he has some good mass too. Can't wait to see some close ups of him this fall (with you guys behind him of course).

BTW, I watched your show on Pursuit and the big boys better watch out. The production and story line of the HB show was great. You showed what you guys do all year long and I knew who was doing it without over the top branding. Great job, I can't wait to catch the rest of the episodes.
Thanks man, that really means a lot. The first episode should be up on the website sometime today or tomorrow. Episode 2 airs for the first time tomorrow morning at 10:30am CST on MAN.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Keep us updated on his progress.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Thanks a lot! We work very hard all year round for what we love. I am glad you liked the show. These next few episodes are really good!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

hes gonna look a lot like one that my brother killed a couple years ago, thats what it looks like to me anyway

good luck with him guys!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics.

Quick Reply: A Decent Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.