Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos >

hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Old 07-05-2008, 09:45 AM

Default hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

hey plz post ur tips and photos that might help me
Old 07-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Welcome,
I started at 15 so you have a head start on me! My advise is to practice a lot. Read a lot. Find a mentor who can get you started in the right direction.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:55 AM

Default RE: hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

k thanks is that a deer u killed with a bow
Old 07-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

very good advise from the magic man The mentor part is big medicine Id put that one top priority. Im now 43, started when i was your age and went at it alone, im telling you that was not the way go. Having someone guide you will go along ways in the hunting world. You have come to the right place to ask questions so fire away, im sure you will get plenty of answers and welcome to the forums
Old 07-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Definitely find you a Mentor as Magicman said. Always keep it fun!!

Hunting or Practice should be fun. Kill what you want to and enjoy the learning process. Never let anyone or anybody tell you what you should or should notkill.

You and you alone should make that decision. If it makes you happy. Then have a Blast and Whackit!!

Dan
Old 07-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

practice alot and if you miss a deer dont give up. when i was 12 and i first started hunting i missed my first 3 deer with my bow didnt kill my first deer with my bow will i was 16 years old. dont worry about missing it happens, and have fun with it. always nice to get another person in the hunting world.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 07-05-2008, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Welcome,
I started at 15 so you have a head start on me! My advise is to practice a lot. Read a lot. Find a mentor who can get you started in the right direction.
Ditto, good luck an be patient!
Old 07-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the sport and welcome to the forum. You're in for an awesome journey down a path that you'll enjoy for the rest of you life. My first question would be, "what bowhunting or deer hunting influences do you have in your life now?". Do you have a supportive parent or parents, do they hunt? You will be able to get some great help here from some good folks. Looking forward to seeing you develop as a Sportsman. Best of luck to ya?
Old 07-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

Welcome,
x2 except the 15 year old part, i started at age 7
Old 07-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome Dustin,
Also rememeber that we have a "Young Hunters" forum here as well you can find in the drop down forum menu with lots of guys and gals your age sharing your stories and hunting pictures.

Bowhunting is a great adventure that hopefully you'll be able to enjoy for a LONG LONG time.

If you need anything related to using the forum or have any questions just send a private message off to any of us that have a "Moderator" by our screename and we'll be sure to help ya out bud.

Quick Reply: hey iam a new bow hun ter i am eleven almost 12 got any tips or photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.