Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 PA (OH MI PA NY) get together. July 25-27th. CHECK OUR SPONSORS! >

PA (OH MI PA NY) get together. July 25-27th. CHECK OUR SPONSORS!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PA (OH MI PA NY) get together. July 25-27th. CHECK OUR SPONSORS!

Old 07-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NW PA get together. July 25-27th. BE THERE!!!!

I also wanted to add my thanks to Buckeye and PABuck_HNTR (I think that is you Doug right?) for all the time and effort you spent putting this together. Obviously it would not have happened without you guys.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to Heartland Bowhunters, Bowtech, Ultimate Camo, River Valley Game Calls, and Gander mountain for all the nice things that were provided for those of us who couldn't win the 3D shoot That really showed me something about those companies and their interest in the hunting community and I will remember it.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a great time also. Definetly a FUN group! Had fun learning the ropes at 3D.

As you know Rob won, but I think we'll all agree that on any given day it could have just as easily been Scott. If there was one, 11 needed to end world hunger, flip a coin with either of these guys, and it's over! Both incredible shooters.

Dave's Archery bent over backwards what a class act and what a shop! Like Germ said, glad it's so far away or I'd stay broke! I got plenty of pics too. Once the batteries recharge I'll getsome up (Monday Night).
To Bowtech, Ultimate Camo, Gander Mountain, HB and any other sponors I forgot. Wow A BIG thanks you went out of your way! Much Appreciated. I'll post more tomorrow Guys thanks a ton! Nice to meet you the pleasure was indeed mine.

As a side note on the way up I stopped and spent 2+ hours with Bawanna Jim, We took a ride and toured his woods on the Gator. Between, that and shooting the sh*t and tellin lies, 2 hours were gone before either of us knew it. Another HNI class act. His mounts, BothElk and Deer and room full of sheds was almost as impressive as his intgrity and love of the animals we chase! Nice meeting ya Jim.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Heartland Bowhunters, Bowtech, Ultimate Camo, River Valley Game Calls, and Gander mountain for all the nice things that were provided for those of us who couldn't win the 3D shoot
X2
Old 07-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Host of Hosts

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I too had the best time. Your all a great bunch of guys. I will gets pics up and posted sometime in the next few days.I just got home from Dave's tearing down the course.

I'm whooped!

I just want to quickly thank EVERYONE who made the trip. I appreciate all of you making the effort to come to Erieto make new friends. I'm so tired I can't think of the words right now, but I'll get rested and talk to you guys tommorrow.

Old 07-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Doug and Dave were awesome!!!! I am talking about the Doug from PA, not Ohio[8D]winky winky

All Dave's needs is a few Elites and he's in[8D] He had almost everything in LH also. The fact he is LH, smart, handsome, and the all around nice guy helps also.

Couple of the ladies made us a wonderful dinner Thank You

The only downer was sleeping in the Tressel Vessel, I had toshower with tomato juice to get the stench off me. [8D]
Old 07-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who has some pictures for us?
Old 07-27-2008, 06:57 PM

What a blast!!

Guys, that was definitely the best weekend in recent memory! It was great to meetALL of you.

Special thanks to the sponsors!
Thank you to Bowtech/Diamond, Gander Mountain, Ultimate Camo, River Valley Game Calls, Heartland Bowhunters, Bowhunting.com bloodcrick and more for some incredible prizes and donations. <--- stolen from Rob

Thanks to the Doug, Rob and Scott for putting the pieces together.Unbelievable job on the gear, Scott!! (you were in the frickin' zone, Chief! )

Gary, thanks for trusting me with the Elite, and offering up some Cookie Crisp I still can't believe you hit that deer at 100+ yards! Dare you to do it again next year

Jim, you get my nomination for athelete of the decade, bro!Now that I know you'resemi-near by, we definitely need to hook up and shoot some courses some time!
(p.s.- I'm riding with you guys next year and NEVER using the bathroom again! [8D])

Doug(OH), you already know, but thanks again!, and Cabelas was greatidea!! I'm sure I'll be seeing you.

For those who missedit, you missed out big time! Make sure you don't miss it next time!

Old 07-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Look at what happen when Rob actually held a real bow, he was speechless, Daves terrific shop in the background

Range at Dave's shop

Rybo

Some homeless guy we let stay with us

Rob made me keep my foot back, he wanted it though[8D]

Old 07-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good pics Germ, you dissapointed me with the non leg wrap around [8D]Rob you were in a dangerous situation
My son thought that was me in the first pic [&:]Rob, im better looking
Old 07-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Germ

Wow...slow down there..yea Dave is left handed, but handsome ???

Anyway it was nice to see all the goodies given out by the sponsors and the support from them..hats off to them Heartland Bowhunters, Ultimate Camo, Bowtech, Diamond and Gander Mountain.

Looking forward to next year....had alot of fun shooting and sharing some good stories...

ORIGINAL: Germ

Doug and Dave were awesome!!!! I am talking about the Doug from PA, not Ohio[8D]winky winky

All Dave's needs is a few Elites and he's in[8D] He had almost everything in LH also. The fact he is LH, smart, handsome, and the all around nice guy helps also.

Couple of the ladies made us a wonderful dinner Thank You

The only downer was sleeping in the Tressel Vessel, I had toshower with tomato juice to get the stench off me. [8D]

Quick Reply: PA (OH MI PA NY) get together. July 25-27th. CHECK OUR SPONSORS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.