Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Television Season >

Television Season

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Television Season

Old 06-30-2008, 02:17 PM

Default Television Season

As most of you know, HBTV is set to debut this week! Thanks for all the support you guys have given us and we value your continued support now and always.

I have a question to post out here. With this week (today actually) being the start of the new TV season for 2008, what channels to most of you watch? Seems like there are not a lot of DirecTV guys on here, but you all seem willing to watch IP (Internet Based) shows.....? Just good information for me looking at our 2009 plans. I want to reach as many of you as we can, so info feedback here helps me do that!

Look for the first episode of HBTV to be online July 8th! Thanks guys!

Jeff

Old 06-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Television Season

Jeff - I think that without question the Internet is going to continue increasing in popularity when it comes to streaming video and media. It's a universal form of media that requires no special subscription other than an Internet connection, which the vast majority of people in North America have right now. Considering the cost of buying airtime on the major networks and the fight for sponsorship dollars from a budget that's only so big I believe that the future of all TV is going to be on the 'net. Of course I'm a net nerd and this is my life, so perhaps I'm a bit biased. Also, I switched to Dish from DirecTV specifically so I could get the Men's Channel, and now I"m back in the same boat I was in before I signed a 2 year contract. Bastards.

In any case, most of my outdoor TV watching is on the Outdoor Channel (even when I had the option) but there were a few shows I would tune into other networks for as well.I'll be checking out the HB website and watching all of the episodes for sure.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know both you guys listed this before, but could you both re-post when your shows will be on the air? I have direct TV if that helps.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:36 PM

We are on quite a bit between Pursuit and MAN.....but our prime airs are Pursuit Channel (611) at 10:30PM CST Tuesdays, and Sunday at 8:00AM CST. On MAN we air int he Lone Wolf Block on Wednesday nights at 7:30PM CST.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeff as of three weeks ago i switched from dish to Direct tv and get both the mens and the pursuit channels. Ill be watching you guys
Old 07-01-2008, 05:02 AM
Typical Buck

i couldnt seem to find the show listed in the online direct tv guide. Is it called heartland bowhunter?

rick
Old 07-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

man i really wish i had direct tv[:@]

at least i get to watch it online though! keep up the great work guys!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will definitely be tuning in to watch.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: thehairlessone!

i couldnt seem to find the show listed in the online direct tv guide. Is it called heartland bowhunter?

rick
Yeah, it should be on the guid on both 608 and 611. I think on one of the channels it is accidentally listed as "Heartland Hunter"

Here are some air times:

Old 07-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bloodcrick

Jeff as of three weeks ago i switched from dish to Direct tv and get both the mens and the pursuit channels. Ill be watching you guys

bloodcrick

Fat Fingered Redneck

Haha, i love it!

Quick Reply: Television Season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.