What a nice thing to happen on a Monday morning, as my laptop was stolen in Oct. 06' and thought my older pictures were gone forever. Unfortunately I did not back up my computer for 4 months and lost my son,..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Coyote with da bow >

Coyote with da bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Coyote with da bow

Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Coyote with da bow

I just found a CD full of pictures!
What a nice thing to happen on a Monday morning, as my laptop was stolen in Oct. 06'
and thought my older pictures were gone forever.

Unfortunately I did not back up my computer for 4 months and lost my son, Jake's, first 4-months of life on earth.
Those are the ones I miss the most!!!

However, I did have some older hunting photos and came across my 1st Coyote with a bow.
Share your pics of Coyotes or stories, as it's a little different from the usual "Deer / Bear and Turkey" photos

This 35 lb. female Yote came into my fawn bleat, must have thought it was getting an easy chase!
This is the second Yote to do this while I was Deer hunting and with a call, a little treat while on stand.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Coyote with da bow

Nice looking Coyote! I killed a real nice Blonde Coyote with my Bow 2 season ago, great experience calling them in! I love Predator hunting, to much fun!

Sucks you lost the pics on your old machine. I had one hard drive fail, I back mine up every time I load new pics/music on my machine! I learned the hard was to, bummer!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats to the both of you! They are tough critters to kill with a bow. They are the true meaning of the word stealth. I've never seen one not on the move.Very aware of their surroundings! I've seen a few in Pa while trout fishing in the mountains. Most of the ones I've seen were in Alberta though.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking coyote! Congrats on the bow kill!
Old 06-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

I would love to get a yote, but it's seem everytime i try and draw down on one they catch me .I even had one walk under my stand then walk about 15 yards out in front of my stand drew back and the d==== thing took off like it was shot out of a cannon, whats with that .Oh well i'll keep trying one day it might happen.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ed nice yote and with a bow, that's nothing to sneeze at.

Here's mine. I've taken 3, first one with my bow, a year later with a rifle and that spring with my shotgun turkey hunting.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice looking Coyote...we hunt'em here in California with bows, and we don't have to go far, they are real brazen here.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice shooting Ed!!

Quick Reply: Coyote with da bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.