Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force >

Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Old 06-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

I am looking at buying this bow. I would like some feedback on what you all think about it.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

I shot one and didn't like the draw cycle as much as others. It is a shooter but IMHO there are some better options out there that shoot smoother and are more foregiving.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

It is definately not the smoothest or the quietest bow. It is super fast if that is a concern to you.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 AM

I had two Hoyt Katera XL bows. I decided to sell one of them to get a X Force. After about 1 week with the X Force I'm selling the other Katera XL and buying a 2nd X Force. Yes, the draw is harder on the X Force. Other than the draw, I shoot it just as well and it's much faster. I'm glad I was willing to give the X Force a try.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:33 AM

I've shot the xf 6 alot (best friend has one)...I think it's a great bow...his xfis fast and quiet.... draw cycles on bi cams does take some getting used to...the xf's with longer brace heights should be easier to shoot. good luck on your bow choice
Old 06-23-2008, 11:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I shot it a while back. What I didn't like about it....was the "spongy" back wall. It's just foreign to what I've grown accustomed to.

It's fast.....but there's others making fast bows.

Also....I'd worry "some" about re-sale value.

This bow wouldn't make my top 10.....and I'm just being honest.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've shot an X Force, and my Advice is if you are interested in a Speed bow. Shoot the offerings from all the companies you can get your hands on. That way you will know whatYOU like.

Some will say they like it, others will not. The main question is what feels best in your hands.

A few Models you might wantto try and shoot:
1. X Force
2. Hoyt Katera
3. BowTech Airborne 82
4. BowTech Allegiance

Dan
Old 06-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Also....I'd worry "some" about re-sale value.
Jeff, look up the resale on XForce's vs. other bows. You might be a little surprised.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Fork Horn

I just purchased a Dream Season about 3 weeks ago and I love it. To me it's draw cycle isn't a issue, but I wouldn't consider myself a very weak individual. I suited up in my coveralls and all the layers set on the floor with my feet out in front of me and drawed the bow several times without any strain at 70 pounds. It's quiet, fast and as Matt/TN said resale from when I was shopping was better than alot of the competitors bows that I was considering.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I shot it a while back. What I didn't like about it....was the "spongy" back wall. It's just foreign to what I've grown accustomed to.
GMMAT, you must be accustomed to a draw stop thatstops againstthe limb?

I've got a Katera XL with Z cams, it's draw stop comes to rest against the cable like the X Force,I don't consider either spongy (I had a Vulcan that was the same way).
I had a Bowtech Allegiance and a Mathews LX whose draw stops came to rest on the limb. I prefer the draw stop stopping on the limb, not the cable, but Ithink the X Force wall is solid.

Quick Reply: Anyone Shoot the PSE X Force

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.