Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Your chance to give prop's!! >

Your chance to give prop's!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your chance to give prop's!!

Old 06-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Your chance to give prop's!!

With all the crazy post's lately and no hunting season,I would like to take the chance to get a post out there to thank someone that you met on the board that has helped you out! For me i would like to send a huge thank you out (Rob Pa/bowyer) Rob is second to none in every aspect of archery hunting. He helped me pick my new bow, he helped me and lodged me for my 1st ever turkey hunt,he is always quick to give advice! I look forward to continueing this new freindship this year in deer season as I look to share my woods with Rob on a few hunts! The nice thing is I got HNI to thank for this if not for this site I would not have made a new friend. I have made a few more friends on here also (Bowtechben)Ben is a great person also who I look forward to sharing some hunting memories with this year! Matt/Pa another great and knowledgable guy I had a chance to meet,and hopefully get a chance to hunt with this year!
Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Your chance to give prop's!!

Thisthread is toooo much like Schulty's previous thread. Be original. I realize your intentions are good though.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Yeah....You're a little late on the Shmoopie threads.

(j/k)
Old 06-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

He wants you to list why you would hunt with someone and I want you to tell who you met and how they helped you! Totally different and (early) i typed this before reading threads. Guess that will teatch me!I added to schultzy's thread and funny you 2 clowns are on my list!
Old 06-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Peakrut, bigcountry, Art. I don't know which one was a bigger influence when I came aboard this forum but I thank them all. Thanks guys!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I goota thank Dukemichaels, he's been a great teacher for me! Thanks Mike!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:00 PM

as far as the tech side of this it has been two people, Meanv2 and swampcollie. Meanv has answered numerous annoying questions for me and swamp went beyond the call of duty to help me figure what bow to buy..
Old 06-21-2008, 07:12 PM

everyoneseriously everyone on here has atleast given me one piece of information or advice to help me become a better archer/hunter.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I read alot on here and dont always jump into threads, but id like to thank Schultzy, The King, Early In, Shed33, Rob, GregH and Germ for always posting useful info for the younger bowhunters. Theirs more guys out their that contribute to my knowledge but i cant think of them off the top of my head.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Fork Horn

have not been on here all that long ,but i got to put mean v on top of my list he was quick to answear and always helped me with anything asked.

Quick Reply: Your chance to give prop's!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.