Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ok, who didn't pay the bill? >

Ok, who didn't pay the bill?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ok, who didn't pay the bill?

Old 06-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ok, who didn't pay the bill?

Negative Ghost Rider - I'm slaving away at the office like usual. I won't make it out there until tomorrow. Only the hardcore guys with no jobs are out there drinking beer on a Friday. I gots billz to pay, yo.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Justin last week some guys digging a hole made ground chunk out of are DSL and T1 line. We lost both are lines and was not fixed until two days later, LOL

We have a router one can plug a sprint broadbandcard into. We ran are main servers off this setup it worked ok. It was slow but email worked andour main systems worked as well. Might be an idea for you guys.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Justin last week some guys digging a whole made ground chunk out of are DSL and T1 line. We lost both are lines and was not fixed until two days later, LOL
I take it your spell checker and grammar checker are still on the fritz? [:-]
Old 06-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

Justin last week some guys digging a whole made ground chunk out of are DSL and T1 line. We lost both are lines and was not fixed until two days later, LOL
LOL i was thinking that but didnt want to say it didnt want to offend anyone one of them thing i dont know the guy so i wasnt gunna bust on him good job!
Old 06-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep he's good at that Tony!! Germs a damn good deer hunt though so I'll give him that!
Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: forddeerslayer

LOL i was thinking that but didnt want to say it didnt want to offend anyone one of them thing i dont know the guy so i wasnt gunna bust on him good job!

[&:]~~ Think before you speak! Haha!! It looks as if maybe your spell and grammer check is on the fritz as well?!?
Old 06-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think you can offend a guy with a gay avatar like that
Old 06-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't think you can offend a guy with a gay avatar like that
Would it be gay if it said Penguins

Good lord dude you may be worse than me I at least admit i am terrible[:-]
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Justin last week some guys digging a hole made ground chunk out of are DSL and T1 line. We lost both are lines and was not fixed until two days later, LOL

We have a router one can plug a sprint broadbandcard into. We ran are main servers off this setup it worked ok. It was slow but email worked andour main systems worked as well. Might be an idea for you guys.
We have a fractional T3 that our main systems run on, and DSL line that we use for external system monitoring. When everything went down last night I got over 200 text messages to my phone. They were coming in so fast I couldn't even make a phonecall until they all loaded. Stupid computers. We used our DSL to get some critical pieces of hardware up and running, but the rest was down for about 14 hours.

We're working on getting a redundant Internet connection brought into the building using a piece of hardware called a FatPipe, which does auto failover should the main line go down. We just signed the contracts today so 45-90 days and we should be good to go. There's nothing worse than 100 po'd clients whose websites and e-mail are down when you come into work.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yes I know, are issue was they hacked both lines a 100 yards from are buliding. It was too close to our bulding[&:].

We closed the office!!!!

Quick Reply: Ok, who didn't pay the bill?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.