Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ? for rage shooters >

? for rage shooters

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

? for rage shooters

Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 AM

Default ? for rage shooters

Has anyone taken the practice broadhead and put real blades on it and used it? Would you use it and is the ferrel of the practice broad head the same quality and material as the actual broad head? and your toughts on this? I know the blades will transfer over in the prctice and it will operate normal just not sure of the strength of the practice ferrel.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 AM

Default RE: ? for rage shooters

Yep. We do it all the time @ the shop, works great. I would have no issues shooting a deer w/ one.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

Yep. We do it all the time @ the shop, works great. I would have no issues shooting a deer w/ one.
X2

Dan
Old 06-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

How do you guys do that?? The practice heads don't have the screws holding the blades??? I have another question for you.. What size hex key does it take to take the blades out???
Old 06-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-19-2008, 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

How do you guys do that?? The practice heads don't have the screws holding the blades??? I have another question for you.. What size hex key does it take to take the blades out???
Yeah they do...Unless they've decided to make them differently now.....I dunno what size it is, but it's freakin SMALL.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:00 PM

WOah, DT bro, ship em my way before throwing em out, seriously. Ill pay shipping for ya to send me your old rage heads that your going to pitch.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah they do...Unless they've decided to make them differently now.....I dunno what size it is, but it's freakin SMALL.
The 3 blade does but not the 2 blade..[&:]
Old 06-19-2008, 01:57 PM

Well they must have caught on and changed it. We put blades in a whole bunch of the 2 blade variety last fall.....I haven't tried any this year yet.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well they must have caught on and changed it. We put blades in a whole bunch of the 2 blade variety last fall.....I haven't tried any this year yet.
Is it cheaper buying the practice heads then buying replacement blades??

Quick Reply: ? for rage shooters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.