Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 10 Questions / Think On This >

10 Questions / Think On This

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

10 Questions / Think On This

Old 06-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 10 Questions / Think On This

Before you reply, think on it. Can you come up with 10 questions to list here that you do not have the answer to or would like a better understanding of? (Must be Bowhunting related)

Please keep it on topic. If someone has answers to another poster's question(s), please copy and paste both question and answer.

If this is done correctly, a lot of people could be enlightened here.

I will post my questions further into the thread later.

Thanks, LT
Old 06-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 10 Questions / Think On This

Ask the questions... between Atlasman,GMMAT and I we can answer all your questions. LOL[8D] We don't have any questions that the answers could be posted here.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:07 PM

1.) Why is it that if I think about drawing on a deer they take off yet they don't think the semi truck coming 80 mph at them warrants enough of a threat to get out of the way?

2.) How can a bird with a brain the size of the walnut outsmart me so much?

3.) Why is it that even though you can't defy physics some people feel the need to tell us that their bows can?

4.) Why do people spend $2,000 on a hunting set up then complain about the price of broadheads which is the one thing you absolutely need?

5.) Why is it that I can never leave well enough alone? No matter how dialed in my bow is I have to tinker and try something new?

5 more to come later.........................
Old 06-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Dominant Buck

5.) Why is it that I can never leave well enough alone? No matter how dialed in my bow is I have to tinker and try something new?
PA.. it's called anality.[8D]
Old 06-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Fork Horn

Does size really matter ?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

If Donalds a duck, Mickeys a mouse, what the hell is Goofy?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

If Donalds a duck, Mickeys a mouse, what the hell is Goofy?
That response is pretty dang goofy.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

1. Why do juvenile bucks stalk does in an area well worn by more mature deer?
2. Why do many hunters view themselves as superior than others when it comes to deer? Its hunting, your never the absolute best at it.
3. Why can't there be federal hunting properties?
4. If there is a history of failure in a certain type of equipment, why is it not outlawed?
5. Why do some people consider themselves hunters if they've never really "hunted"? (scouted your own deer,patterned an animal, learned a property, did it yourself?)
6. Why do most of the people on here cry over accessorieslike women?
7. Why do deer split up during some nights of the rut, but may form huge groups in one seperate area in other nights of the rut?
8. Why are trail cams so valuable to people that do not own ranches?
9. Why are people so obssessed over scent control and camoflauge when its more than likely you can shoot the same deer in blue jeans while smoking a cigar?
10. Why can't junior hunters and other members that have access to hundreds of acres, go out and learn animals and their habits on their own... rather than coming to a forum to learn about someone elses deer, in another state?
Old 06-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

My brain isn't functioning to well this morning yet but I like this post.It will be hard for me to come up with 10 questions initially but a couple at a time I should be able to manage.
1) Why do I hunt many of the same locations that have not been productive for me?(Familiarity,lazyiness,time,permission)
2)Am I better off to hunt less frequently but hunt in better area's or continue to hunt more often but in less productive area's.(This is tied in with question 1)

Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why can't there be federal hunting properties?

I think there are. National forests, U.S. ARMY Corps of Engineers land, etc. Though they are not designated specifically for hunting the option is there. Oh yeah, don't forget BLM lands.

Quick Reply: 10 Questions / Think On This

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.